Poll: *** Google Nexus 6 ***

Which colour & memory size are you going to get?

• White - 32GB

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Blue - 32GB

Votes: 77 36.3%
  • White - 64GB

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Blue - 64GB

Votes: 66 31.1%

• Total voters
Associate
Depends if you can be bothered to send it back. Can buy genuine back covers from the far east for about £10.

As they just stick down with adhesive its easy go swap. Even though its hardly acceptable. I'd prefer that then go through the effort of RMA'ing..

Associate
Depends if you can be bothered to send it back. Can buy genuine back covers from the far east for about £10.

As they just stick down with adhesive its easy go swap. Even though its hardly acceptable. I'd prefer that then go through the effort of RMA'ing..

If it's because of a defective battery expanding then a new back cover isn't going to help much. RMA would be your best bet.

Soldato
So I contacted Motorola about the back cover lifting up and they said over web chat they would replace with new but won't deliver out-with the US.

I emailed Moto support UK and they stated repair only... Not exactly happy with that response so I'll email them tonight to complain.

Edit---

After complaining they agreed to replace the phone with new and also supplied a DHL label. :)

2015-01-201.jpg

Both sides are roughly the same... Doesn't look much but its gradually bulging more and more every day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmmm not good news about the covers :S

I just hopped on the 4G EE bandwagon and did a speed test over my 3G. Its an improvement but with the signal in my area (NN4) I'm getting the results below.

speed_test_4_G.png

Do I still need to let the sim 'settle' in and wait befoe doing another test?

Soldato
Hmmm not good news about the covers :S

I just hopped on the 4G EE bandwagon and did a speed test over my 3G. Its an improvement but with the signal in my area (NN4) I'm getting the results below.

[IG]http://s8.postimg.org/b5bwoixp1/speed_test_4_G.png[/IMG]

Do I still need to let the sim 'settle' in and wait befoe doing another test?

No signal, just because the phone has logged onto the 4G Band doesn't mean its fast. It's a scale depending on a few things and lack of signal will reduce your speed. If you still have rubbish signal force the phone onto 3G and repeat the test.

Back
Top Bottom