Parvum Systems case issue (resolved)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Ill ask you again, did you read his last response? He said he wants to compare the old case with the new one.

I also asked Parvum about their shipping address TWICE in this thread, nobody replied. So I shipped the case when someone posted their address

As we mentioned already though. they wont be able to reply immediately. with limited staff, the guys at Parvum will not be monitoring the OcUK forums all day.

Can we stick to email to discuss money for postage & any further logistics.

I think this is best really. Please keep all monetary discussion between you and the vendor directly as it was not a purchase made through OcUK, I dont feel that it should be discussed openly on the forums.

Associate
OP
As we mentioned already though. they wont be able to reply immediately. with limited staff, the guys at Parvum will not be monitoring the OcUK forums all day.

I think this is best really. Please keep all monetary discussion between you and the vendor directly as it was not a purchase made through OcUK, I dont feel that it should be discussed openly on the forums.

Already sent an email to Justin, this will be resolved soon

Soldato
Jesus i feel for the guys at Parvum, to keep myself from being banned from my true thoughts about you AlRayes u do seem a bit of a tough one to deal with. I must admit this thread has made me rage somewhat making small startups like parvum suffer when they make quality items. I personally have one and despite my issue with the mobo tray i had i bought another part and fixed it there was never a reason to go mental at anyone. Maybe you should have kept it on emails and not on public.

Associate
Personally I think this matter needs to be concluded by the two parties via email and not on this Forum.
The follow up pics and a satisfactory conclusion to both parties before someone starts to make a themselves look like the toys are firmly out the pram and lose all sympathy you might have earned !

Soldato
I feel Parvum are doing all they can, it isn't my place to say it but as Unicorn said, you seem very hard to deal with in regards to this matter.

I can't see the reason to bring this to the public though, it should have been kept private as far as I'm concerned. Is this to hurt Parvum as a business or what?
Admittedly, every company makes mistakes. But I'm sure the successful cases far, far, far outweigh the ones which are not 100% perfect.

I personally would be happy to buy a case from the Parvum boys, if I ever wanted to change from my Caselabs M8. :D
I hope this all gets sorted out in the end fellas.

Associate
OP
Calm down guys .. im sure this issue will be addressed .. will keep the communication on email.

Atleast Justin offered alternatives .. which im happy with ..

I already have another parvum case that I bought off OCUK and will use it if they cant fix the custom case

Last edited:
Associate
im sure they will sort it out, but id of kept it to emails really,you say you already have a parvum case, that one must be ok as you have not said anything about that one.

Soldato

:D this is gonna be interesting.

@op I know it is horrible when you buy something you have been waiting for so long and turns out to be bad but at least they have offered a complete refund or fix, can't say fairer than that. If it had been me I would have taken a refund and said thank you. I know you broke your motherboard but you really shouldn't of tried ramming the pci-e bracket in like that.

Last edited:
Soldato
That silly amount of money should have been cleared before postage. What on earth makes AlRayes BRN think he can incur a cost like that without clearing it with the people he expects to pay it?
After reading this thread, I just hope I never mistakenly sell anything to him.
And is it just me or did he post the case off to an address that he got from a forum instead of spending 2 mins looking himself?
Suppose it's just easier to moan and be melodramatic...

Associate
That is very poor, hopefully they aren't going down the same route as a lot of smaller companies that drop their overall quality as the demand increases.

Back
Top Bottom