A23 Brighton bound - Camera Van

OcUK Staff
As proven by top gear, the dual carriage/motorway speed limit was derived from stopping distances. Top Gear proved that a Vectra/Insignia which is a pretty much run of the mill car these days can still stop within the stopping distance required upto 112mph.

So hopefully the new motorway speed limit will become 112mph. :D

Well we can all dream! :)

Associate
Hi guys , so I was driving on the a23 today from brighton (bp petrol garage to the hurstpierpoint come off. As I was travelling along my sat nav was alerting a mobile speed camera now as I came along there it was the bright yellow van on the bridge. Now I was travelling 55mph. And obviously I saw on sat nav mobile speed camera. And there was obviously national speed limit signs now I'm newish to the roads can you confirm what the actual speed limit is? ‍♂️ thanks

Underboss
Hi guys , so I was driving on the a23 today from brighton (bp petrol garage to the hurstpierpoint come off. As I was travelling along my sat nav was alerting a mobile speed camera now as I came along there it was the bright yellow van on the bridge. Now I was travelling 55mph. And obviously I saw on sat nav mobile speed camera. And there was obviously national speed limit signs now I'm newish to the roads can you confirm what the actual speed limit is? ‍♂️ thanks

Single carriageway = 60
Dual carriageway = 70

unless otherwise indicated

Back
Top Bottom