** SPECIAL AK RACING DEAL, HEAVILY SUPPORTED, MUCH SAVINGS **

Soldato
You would sell much more chairs guys if you have a sexy girl model sitting in them in the picture wearing hotpants and a sports bra.

OcUK would sell even more if all of them actually came with a sexy girl model sitting in them wearing hotpants and a sports bra. :p

OcUK Staff
OP
Good news, due to the popularity of this promo and also the fact several people have asked me to extend till the weekend so they can grab one, I have got this authorised till Monday 5pm. Go nuts :)

OcUK Staff
OP
AK Racing chose the Orange unit to do the promo on. I'd say there are chairs that don't sell as well as the Orange, and ones that are more popular, however with the saving personally I would look past the colour unless it really offends your eyes :)

Soldato
Looking at the Black/Brown Premium chair but reading some of the reviews of the other chairs it seems you can't lock it in tilted back mode even though documentation apparently says it can? If that is the case, the pictures are a little misleading. I hate swivel chairs that don't lock back in tilt as you have to put constant pressure on to lean back. Anyone able to confirm?

Soldato
Looking at the Black/Brown Premium chair but reading some of the reviews of the other chairs it seems you can't lock it in tilted back mode even though documentation apparently says it can? If that is the case, the pictures are a little misleading. I hate swivel chairs that don't lock back in tilt as you have to put constant pressure on to lean back. Anyone able to confirm?

My DX racer is the same.

Back
Top Bottom