Motorola Moto G - new budget smartphone champion?

Caporegime
Soldato
I used this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221380476289?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Seller turned it around in less than ten minutes and it worked, no dramas.

Ta fella, was totally unsure as there is quite a few and the ones linked earlier in the thread dont seem to be available, this one worked and now unlocked.

Anyone have issues with the Wifi sort of not working, its connected but every now and then everything wifi related hangs and gives a timeout error, quite an odd one i must say - other than that, coming from a LG G3 this is a breath of fresh air, nice and snappy, yes smaller but i can live with that - the G3 just annoyed me with the battery life and laggy opening of apps etc.

Associate
Yep XT1068 :) I would keep checking you should get it soon.

2015_02_11_12_04_44.png

2015_02_11_18_16_33.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Are there any links with a quick rundown of all the versions of this phone? I'm currently weighing up between some form of Moto G and the Oneplus One. Basically I'm happy to pay for the OPO but I'm not sure if it's just too big. This is coming from a HTC One S.. I'm just getting very confused with all the different versions.

Also, how 'vanilla' is the Moto G software? I said for ages my next phone would be a Nexus, but the N6 is stupidly big and stupidly expensive.. :o

Soldato
Just got my 4g version last night, within 15 minutes I had the latest nightly version of CM 12 on it. What a ROM and an absolute steal of a price for a great wee phone.

Just need a decent hard case for it now, anyone got any recommendation?

Thanks

Soldato
Just got my 4g version last night, within 15 minutes I had the latest nightly version of CM 12 on it. What a ROM and an absolute steal of a price for a great wee phone.

Just need a decent hard case for it now, anyone got any recommendation?

Thanks

The official Motorola bumper case is nice. Adds protection without bulk.

Soldato
Hey guys, I have a problem with my 4G 1st Gen.

It's about 2 months old and has developed a really ****ing annoying problem. Occasionally when people call me, I can hear the ringtone ringing off but there is nothing on screen, no option to answer. It will just ring until they hang up and then say I have a missed call.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Back
Top Bottom