**** COMPETITION - WIN A NEW NZXT S340 AWARD WINNING CASE ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because the cool "leetspeak" company name and logo matches nicely with my new FCUK jeans.

Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because my girlfriend sent me a rather threatening MMS earlier...

fxr62FgrpaXut3AzBMG_Kvz-3gn3Fa1ylYTC4dpdSSwEZQo4HvZ-9Qn__Pa_Kbq-0TipVigVGsdcxCUh53nuVF9A9RvZDAo2=w2560-h2560

*gulp*

Associate
OP
Hello NZXT Rep, in answer to your question, i use it for a CD\DVD+rw.

In the future, it'll be a Blu-Ray player/drive.

If it had had a slot, i would have bought it last Sunday, when i got some other parts.

The only problem i have with the In-Win case is the Led Fan, which is easily changed ofc.
If OcUK did an NZXT case like that with a slot i'd but it tomorrow.

Have you considered an external Caddy. This could work especially if your using it infrequently?

Associate
‘I want to win the NZXT S340 because…’

........ do you know what S340… I’ve been watching you for some time… barely able to keep my eyes off you. I’ve been telling my friends all about you, talking you up to others…..

That NZXT case looks great for the £££. I'd be tempted to get one of those.

And since I’ve been wanting you to be my Doris.

The thing is….. I already have a Doris…… and I’ve tried to be loyal…. I’ve tried to be good. But there’s just something about you! My Doris isn’t making things easy for me either…. It’s like she wants me to get another case. This is her… I mean…. Look at her….. :(

She won’t let me manage her cables, she won’t work on any airflow with me….. dammit…. She won’t even let me put my radiator inside her.

I know you will. ;)

Things have gotten so bad that she won’t even come out of the cupboard now.

I suspect she’s having an affair with either the Onkyo, or more probably the slow cooker… They spend hours together in there. What I want is a Doris who I am proud to have one my arm….. on display.

I’ll look after you well….. so well. You won’t get any own brand window cleaning products……oh no, none of this to smear your window:

No…. This is how I’ll treat you…. Your window will get the full 4 actions I promise.

I’ll dust you every day….. I won’t let you get any build up. I’ve made mistakes in my past don’t get me wrong…. I’m no angel….

But I’ve learnt from them. How do you fancy a go of my collection now? ;)

So….. S340….. I want you… I want to win you over.

Whatdya say?

:D

IC3

IC3

Soldato
‘I want to win the NZXT S340 because…’ I'm a magician who can tell the future of me not winning this case, prove me wrong. Question my powers... (evil laugh) :)

YVLkJya.gif

Last edited:
Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because in white it kinda matches my new glossy white kitchen, therefore it'll be subtlety camouflaged from the wife. I can game while she cooks !

hF7T9HUb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom