• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia: what I want to share with you will redefine the future of gaming.

Soldato
I'm sure AMD would never stoop to such a level in the minds of some people on this forum though. ;)

:o:rolleyes:

To compare it to the 970, like you wanted to arbitrarily, would be if AMD didn't announce the problem, got found out months later and then tried to pass the buck repeatedly till finally forced to admit what they did. Again they shipped and enforced a situation where EVERY motherboard and bios enabled the fix by default which hurt the perception of the chip even though 99.99999% of programs home users would use would never run into this bug. That is the complete opposite of hiding it.

+1

Soldato
Classic distraction technique.

Don't look at my left hand, which is covered in poo and flipping our customers the bird. Look at my right hand, it's got sparkles.

Last edited:
Soldato
Jensen will reveal only the second GPU in history to be made almost entirely of wood

I'm hoping for a range of edible "Breakfast GPUs". Game till you're hungry and then treat yourself to one of our range of bacon flavoured PCBs, plucked fresh from your case.

Or perhaps a selection of nVidia-themed coffins, with built-in Shield tablets, for those who wish to game in the afterlife.

Soldato
Really! Never knew DX12 was going to be available on Mac and *nix too :eek:

:rolleyes:

No need to be a **** about it. Let's face it: 95% of people on Steam are using Windows. Windows is what really matters in PC gaming. Let's be honest now: most devs will only develop for Mac and Linux if the engine they are using happens to support it. Otherwise, they don't and generally won't care. So really, you're just being awkward for the sake of being awkward.

Some of the comments in here...

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Maybe it took 5 years for Nvidia hackers to steal the secrets from Intel's vault? :D You know it's languishing there in the LucidLogix directory...

Back
Top Bottom