• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

970's having performance issues using 4GB Vram - Nvidia investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Have not actually looked to see if have actually received the refund yet.

Am surprised about the game voucher code discount. I though nvidia were footing the bill for the games?

Maybe will request refund on postage after all... Or leave it... Dunno. At least am rid of them...

Associate
Sorry not sure if its been discussed yet, but apparently the new 347.52 drivers seem to alleviate some of the problems with this issue? At least that is what I'm reading according to some on the nvidia forums.

Anyone here have any experiences? I haven't installed them yet because they were bugged at first, but think its been sorted now so will give them a go tonight.

Soldato
You mean the product description in a big red box below the disclaimer that said description is there for reference only and any mention of warranties is to be ignored? :p

No I mean the main B grade gfx page that has each individual non red box stating the full warranty period.

You need to ask yourself why doesn't every gpu CLEARLY state 90 day warranty instead?;)

Add the fact that the 90 day disclaimer 'could' be perceived as a banner advert.

Trading standards would likely inform OcUK to advertise more clearly with an exact 90 day warranty description in each and every item if they were to get informed.:)

Not sure what your reading but like I said the 90 day warranty information is clearly shown on every product page along with the bit that the product details are only shown (in a box) for reference

bgrade.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom