Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Never mind about the tank, you've bound to have an idea of what fish you're getting?

Yes of course, clowns, Chromis, yellow tang most likey along those lines:)

What size have you gone for? Prospected fish / invert / coral inhabitants. Are you on reefcentral?

4 foot, as above with the fish, corals, will start with the Zoanthids.
Not on reef central, but i do read it:)

Associate
I suspect the original manufacturer is Lengda as they've made 14" aluminium models in the past. And the place I got it from resells a Lengda 2-in-1 rebranded as Sigma.

I've been eyeing this laptop up over the last few days. How are you finding it? There are barely any reviews out there at the moment - It looks like a fantastic deal but I'm sceptical about the build quality!

Permabanned
I've been eyeing this laptop up over the last few days. How are you finding it? There are barely any reviews out there at the moment - It looks like a fantastic deal but I'm sceptical about the build quality!

Overall the build quality is good for the price. I think most of the chassis pieces are pressed / stamped (keeps the cost down) as opposed to the MBP which CNC's the main body from a single piece of aluminium. As a result it doesn't have the heft that my 13" MBP did. I mean if you hit someone with a 13" MBP, there's a good chance you'd kill them. You'd just end up denting this.

Permabanned
Not quite sure if that's a plus for the MBP or a plus for your laptop.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On the OhEsEcks scale of durability at the bottom you have so flimsy it's child safe, to so well constructed that to be hit with it would result in death.

Macbook Pros and Thinkpad T and W series are up there as lethal weapons. This laptop hovers around the middle ground of "you could hit someone with it, but it'll just dent your laptop and **** off whoever you've hit".

Soldato
91B43AA7-205C-43E0-8686-AE92C202E8F5.jpg

0594F9BF-60E9-42B3-B408-544379C4B87C.jpg

Beard.

Caporegime
On the OhEsEcks scale of durability at the bottom you have so flimsy it's child safe, to so well constructed that to be hit with it would result in death.

Macbook Pros and Thinkpad T and W series are up there as lethal weapons. This laptop hovers around the middle ground of "you could hit someone with it, but it'll just dent your laptop and **** off whoever you've hit".

I bought a 17 inch MESH laptop in 2003 that could have taken out a small platoon in a single swipe.

Soldato

There seems to be quite a bit of interest in this particular laptop, so perhaps it would be a good idea to set up a new thread about it in the 'Laptops' section, rather than continue to 'hijack' this thread?

Is it worth one of the Mods (or someone with Admin privileges) moving all the relevant posts over there, or shall 'we' just start one up anyway?

Associate
Its been an expensive month:

Desk.jpg

So far:
Apple iMac 5K - i7, 32GB, 295 4GB GFX , 3TB Fusion
Apple MacBook 13" Retina - i5, 16GB, Iris Pro, 512GB SSD
Apple iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB
Apple Airport Time Capsule - 3TB
Beyerdynamic T90 headphones
Sound Blaster X7 DAC
Logitech bluetooth rechargeable keyboard - backlight + multiple bluetooth profiles.
Apple trackpad - Couldn't stand the magic mouse.

T90%2BX7.jpg

I love this setup, connected to the iMac via USB. Thinking of getting the PS4 hooked up via optical.

Plus Tech21 Case for the MacBook:

Tech21%20Case%201.jpg

Tech21%20Case%202.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom