CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
I have been messing around on csgo lounge as well, cpl of questions for you more experienced folks.

1. When I go to Steam Trade with someone I cant offer keys for there skins, how do I do this?

2. There are a lot of trades on the lounge that say they wont accept friend requests and don't link there trade url but say steam trade only.....how do you do this without the link?

Thanks

2. on csgo lounge on their thread at the bottom right of the comments is a little button which says "Steam Offer" click that and it will take you to the steam trade window.

1. have you just bought these from the market? if so then you have to wait 7 days before you can trade them (ps. never buy keys from steam market or in game, you can always find people on /r/globaloffensivetrade which will sell you them for £1.20)

Associate
2. on csgo lounge on their thread at the bottom right of the comments is a little button which says "Steam Offer" click that and it will take you to the steam trade window.

1. have you just bought these from the market? if so then you have to wait 7 days before you can trade them (ps. never buy keys from steam market or in game, you can always find people on /r/globaloffensivetrade which will sell you them for £1.20)

thanks and thanks your a star

Soldato
btw for those capping their fps it should be double your screen refresh rate +1 as source limits at 1fps under the limit. So if you REALLY need to it's 61 / 121 / 141 / 289 etc

Mine is uncapped and runs at 300-500 ish in 128tick ESEA

Soldato
Its a repetitive game, shouldnt be surprising unless you are progressing in some way. Which rank are you playing comp games at
Not sure what is classed as a decent rank in this...
Nova 3 or 4 is about average. Maybe MG but the vast majority of players are silver or low nova and thats obvious if you go on a pub server

wigg_esea said:
Nightbot: Fnatic, ESC, Nip, Property, g2, k1ck(wait for orbits 5th), Penta (maybe property, odds might go up for them if they win navi
)

Last edited:
Associate
So many losses at the moment its driving me nuts! Doesn't help that im working nights at the moment so i can only play in the afternoon but no body on my friends list is on so its all been solo MM! Will anybody be about tomorrow afternoon for some games?

Also anybody else know if the famas has been buffed lately?
I seem to be doing really well with it know conpared to a couple weeks ago.
Still suck with the galil though so I avoid that at the moment.

Soldato
So after a few days of trading and making myself some keys ive bought a knife I'm pretty sure I'm gunna keep a while. (16 knives in around 3 weeks)

Behold the beauty

First PIC is the float value (where on the wear scale it is) so its practically FN.

PS - Angel
BS - Diamond

AbsVDc8.jpg.png

0NHaSG7.jpg

64ZEpgl.jpg

Love that CSGO exchange knife condition gauge. Never even new you could check the "float value" until you posted. :)

Was kind of hoping for a 07 for my Bayonet though 08 aint bad.

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
MM is an absolute state at the minute. 12 out of the past 15 games have had rage hackers in.

that sucks,

I used to play comp literally all the time with a friend, but it got so bad that I gave up about 8 months ago and I've not been back since, and casual just isn't the same.

Hackers, people just screaming on voice, griefing (knifing at the start, throwing the bomb away, etc) and people quitting, it got so bad (1 in every 3-4 games) that I just cba with it anymore.

Soldato
nah no hackers just smurfs and little ***** getting carried.

normally it makes me try harder today though I just wasn't feeeling it and my aim was awful missed so many easy shots that i normally wouldn't miss.

oh well another day another dollar and all that.

Associate
nah no hackers just smurfs and little ***** getting carried.

normally it makes me try harder today though I just wasn't feeeling it and my aim was awful missed so many easy shots that i normally wouldn't miss.

oh well another day another dollar and all that.

This game is so unforgiving like that, you only have to be having a slightly off day and you dont stand a chance!

Soldato
Well i managed to grab 2 easy wins after the 2 losses playing with you guys last night. I was probably a bit of a lead weight in those games for you all :(

The first game on Nuke we ruined the opposing team even to the point of a taser train when we were 15:1 up. Bagged 2 tases before we got wiped then ended it the next round. Was a GN1 game and some how the opposing team has 1 GN1 and 3 silver 1-2's and 1 unranked. Afterwards we actually apologised to them for the match making.

The second game was Cache and we won but both teams were being carried by 1 guy on each, smurfing it. Again GN1 game. I did however get a hilarious wallbang headshot at A squeaky through the wall with an AWP which caused a lot of hacks accusations.

I was killed the exact same way with a Scout wallbang a week ago so though I would luck it after hearing someone in squeaky and it paid off. I have the demo from both so i will upload a quick video probably tonight

Back
Top Bottom