***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I ordered the Egrip silicone cover and RBA adaptor from Joyetech yesterday and it arrived this morning along with a letter with a discount code for 20% off, so I tried to log into the site to use it and get a Delta II, my email was not recognised, so I had to sign up all over again, however, as a result I not only got the Delta II and RBA base for £40 delivered, but they gave me another Discount code, so the first person to ask, I will give them the code :)

Soldato
Hmm fasttech not got it in yet?

Id not pay 35 dolla for a rda lol. I love vaping but I couldn't pay the price for authentic unless, its something I vape 24/7, but as you know, vaping your always just messing about with other stuff all the time lol

It's very unlikely going to get cloned as its a cheap US product in the first place.

On the note of the derringer, to me it's just another 3 post RDA. The main reason why I got it, is also by no surprise its main down fall, it's very short, not much more than 1 cm tall, which means it's gets rather hot too.

I got a 0.2 build in there at the moment as I'm playing around, and it dried out and got hot super quick and I wasn't able to get any massive clouds from it. Also I was dripping five pawns.. Not really a juice to lung hit and chase clouds with Lol (I should get myself some cloud maker juice).

But I got it for the carlvert; if it ever comes.. It's a shame that the SMPL don't come in 18350 size as that would be super sweet. I do have the tobh coming, which I've forgotten about, so I might not want the mako war, if I can find a chuff cap for that. :)

Have you remembered about Chinese New Year? FT are basically on shutdown until March.
Yubb.. Being chinese myself.. Lol
All my orders are 'on the way'..

I ordered the Egrip silicone cover and RBA adaptor from Joyetech yesterday and it arrived this morning along with a letter with a discount code for 20% off, so I tried to log into the site to use it and get a Delta II, my email was not recognised, so I had to sign up all over again, however, as a result I not only got the Delta II and RBA base for £40 delivered, but they gave me another Discount code, so the first person to ask, I will give them the code :)

Yeah Joyetech are amazing to order from... I ordered my egrip with a 10% discount when it first came out but I emailed them before hand for a discount code. They gave me a 20% one but it was too late. I got a letter from the manger in the UK giving me a five of my next order instead, four weeks later he dropped me another email asking for review, which I've replied; and got another fiver for my time. So when the RBA came out, I ordered it with two packs of coils with the discount code for about 1 pound something + p&p lol..

Can you tell me how you get along with the RBA? I'm only using that at the moment and suffering from drips coming out of the bottom unless I pack it well with cotton. I keep meaning to wick it with normal cotton to see if that stops it, but I keep reaching for the Japanese and forgetting.

Last edited:
Soldato
But I got it for the carlvert; if it ever comes.. It's a shame that the SMPL don't come in 18350 size as that would be super sweet. I do have the tobh coming, which I've forgotten about, so I might not want the mako war, if I can find a chuff cap for that. :)

https://www.fasttech.com/product/1841401

that chuff cap fits :)

Iceshock please stop linking shiny bits, I try to steer clear of fasttech or my house will be full of bits

Sorry :D

Soldato
Can you tell me how you get along with the RBA? I'm only using that at the moment and suffering from drips coming out of the bottom unless I pack it well with cotton. I keep meaning to wick it with normal cotton to see if that stops it, but I keep reaching for the Japanese and forgetting.

Will do :), hopefully get it tomorrow, being delivered to work so wont be till late evening when I get home though... Hopefully it is just a wicking issue, I had a similar problem with the Egrip RBA till I found a tip on UKVapers for wicking it... now it no longer leaks, but I swear the flavours not as good anymore :(

Soldato
Will do :), hopefully get it tomorrow, being delivered to work so wont be till late evening when I get home though... Hopefully it is just a wicking issue, I had a similar problem with the Egrip RBA till I found a tip on UKVapers for wicking it... now it no longer leaks, but I swear the flavours not as good anymore :(

Sorry it was the egrip RBA I was asking about :)

Dude.. That's 20mm.. I can't seem to find one that's 22mm..

Last edited:
Associate
So late night shopping means I ordered a iStck mini (10w lol) instead of a iStck 30w for my 'out and about' setup. I guess it can be my new super stealth vape.

Soldato
Just got an iStick 30w. I went to the local vape shop and tried that and the mini. Glad I went with the normal iStick. I am running it with an Aerotank V2 and it's great.

I think I want to a tank with re-buildable coils....

Soldato
Just got an iStick 30w. I went to the local vape shop and tried that and the mini. Glad I went with the normal iStick. I am running it with an Aerotank V2 and it's great.

I think I want to a tank with re-buildable coils....

Try the Kanger subtank mini, it takes both rebuilds and factory ones.. For £27 pounds is great.

check out this link on UKVapers, pictures show you the way to go to prevent leaks, but as I said, I think it reduces flavour...
http://ukvapers.org/Thread-eGrip-RBA-re-wicking-to-cure-leaks

Looks good, I've been using the skin from the cotton so its thicker and blocks the holes.. Lol

Really want to try some of these liquids but I cant bring myself to pay the price tag for the rate I burn juice

There's jucies for fun and jucies for tasting.. :)

Permabanned
Try the Kanger subtank mini, it takes both rebuilds and factory ones.. For £27 pounds is great.

That's what i just switched to from MVP2/istick 20W and nautilus mini. £40 for the new istick 50w and £24 for the subtank mini so basically a fiver more than i paid for the original MVP2+nautilus mini... yet it's SO much better. I can actually taste my juices again and the clouds!

I don't think i could recommend the old isticks and the old tanks to anyone just starting now. I enjoyed my old setup for ages but this new one leaves it in the dust and costs almost the same. Probably still not as good as most of you guys' exotic setups but i'm loving it.

Randal, what mod are you running to get 5-10 with a .5ohm coil?
Most regulated mods don't fire low enough volts to actually go that low, I run mine on a DNA40 at 15w which is around 3v, most typical regulated mods can only fire as low as 3.3v or 3.6v, bar the dna40, sigelei 100w and istick30w and 50w... there maybe others.

Only reason I ask is I have had friends claim they are running at a certain wattage and then when they tried the same on a Regulated mod with true buck (DNA40 or istick), they found it different, and that's because if you run on say an ipv2, it cant fire below 3.6v... so if you try it will fire and show the volts it Should give, but will actually be firing at 3.6v regardless, they stop regulating below their limit....

I'm using a Sigeli mini 30W with a Samsung 18650 powering it. It wouldn't surprise me if it's reading wrong, I'm not massively impressed with the quality of it to be honest.

The 510 thread needing honing and cleaning before I could get a tank on there, and it randomly went mental the other day reading all sorts of incorrect values and stuff. Seems to have settled down now though.

Soldato
Really want to try some of these liquids but I cant bring myself to pay the price tag for the rate I burn juice

Same here, I wana try some nice juices but if I don't like them then it's a waste of money plus I vape about 60ml per week.

Just ordered my last lot of liquid from blue star 500ml of ry4 0mg, 70vg. 20 quid for 500ml

It's the last lot of liquid I'll be buying as iv got nicotine to add to it, and iv got nicotine and a few flavours now just need vg and pg to arrive and I'll be mixing my own liquids and by the time the 500ml of juice is gone it should be steeped lovely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom