Jimmy Savile - Sexual Predator

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;26526687 said:
magick, you're back! Did you get lost or abducted by lizard Presidents or just get too sloshed on booze to remember that you need to post here?

Tell us how crazy you're feeling on a rising scale of 1 to 10 :D

e: he's offline, probably listening to Coast to Coast and reading ATS :(

No, 100% tea total these days. Quit alcohol, drugs, smoking cigarettes and eating meat in January this year. And I don't come on the net that much anymore hence why I haven't been posting here for a while.

Last edited:
Soldato
The word paedo wasn't invented until Esther Rantzen invented Childline but my Dad warned me about men who touched children back in the 60s and one such bloke was called 'Johnny Boy'.

This has been bought to you from the storybook of Dimple's Anecdotes.

Paedo is just short for paedophile and the paedophile information exchange (pie) was an issue in the media when I was about 6/8 in the early 70's, my dad warned me as did my mom they even warned me about specific people in the local area.

Soldato
No, 100% tea total these days. Quit alcohol, drugs, smoking cigarettes and eating meat in January this year. And I don't come on the net that much anymore hence why I haven't been posting here for a while.

Good for you! Although you only need to quit red meat, chicken and pork is fine.

Hope it makes you feel like you have loads more energy.

Soldato
Good for you! Although you only need to quit red meat, chicken and pork is fine.

Hope it makes you feel like you have loads more energy.

Yeah feel like i've got a new body. Pork isn't a good thing to eat. I know people here will be sceptical of this but pork scrambles your heart chakra which is very important if you are doing any type of spiritual work. It also contains disproportionately high amounts of bad spiritual energy. This is why it's outlawed in Judaism and Islam.

Soldato
Yeah feel like i've got a new body. Pork isn't a good thing to eat. I know people here will be sceptical of this but pork scrambles your heart chakra which is very important if you are doing any type of spiritual work. It also contains disproportionately high amounts of bad spiritual energy. This is why it's outlawed in Judaism and Islam.

Beyond lol

Soldato
It'll scramble your large intestine chakra if you don't cook it properly.

Soldato

I think it is more to the fact that Pigs (And therefore their flesh) are (Surprisingly!) really quite similar to Humans so that we tend to share a lot of diseases and parasites. In a warm climate this is likely to be a particular issue.

Pork always has to be "Well Done" in order to avoid risk of becoming ill, Lamb, Beef etc can still be eaten while bloody (Or even raw!)

On another note, I believe that as far as animal fats go, Pork fat is actually one of the healthier ones. Lamb fat, by contrast, is actually pretty nasty!

Soldato
Wow @50s! Interesting!

There's a old hignfy show with savile on. And he gets asked what he does in his caravan wandering about, his reply is along the lines of "whatever I can get my hands on" to which Ian (sat next to him) looks surprised and disgusted at him and kind of leans away.

It really does seem to be a case of power, influence and hiding in plain sight.

Caporegime
Capodecina
Soldato
BBC Online said:
The committee that recommends people for knighthoods received allegations of child sexual abuse against Jimmy Savile in 1998, the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse has heard. The head of the Honours Committee also resisted pressure from Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s to knight Savile, according to letters seen by the probe. (LINK)

Soldato
Well it's become apparent that Lord David Steel knew about Sir Cyril Smith abusing boys. So you could assume that the people that give out the honours, don't think child abuse is a serious offence.

Back
Top Bottom