New/Old phone needed

Soldato
Morning,

My fiancee is after a new phone (SIM only) as her current very very very old phone (original HTC desire) is dying. Her main requirements are large memory as the desire had shocking memory and she could only take a few photos before it was full, and a decent enough camera to take pics of our new daughter :) Not really considered a budget but nothing very pricy, guessing a max of £150 but could push to £200 if needed.

Another question which may be relevant is she is currently happy with her pay as you go deal which TMobile regularly try & tempt her away from with deals which aren't as good. Her SIM card is a Standard old SIM size. I understand there are Micro & Nano SIM's now which may be needed for a newer phone, could this deal be ported across or would she end up needing to find a new deal?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Associate
Refurb Lumia 930 can be got for under £200.amazing camera.
Also as for Sims you can literally cut them smaller with scissors. I did this last week to make mine a nano sim

Associate
If condition is no issue then have a look on smartfonestore. They have the Galaxy S4 for under £200.
Also consider the Z1 Compact which has a decent camera and good amount of storage.

Back
Top Bottom