Poll: How frequently do you bathe or shower?

How frequently do you wash?

• I wash at least once everyday.

Votes: 306 83.4%
  • I'm gross and need to wash more.

Votes: 61 16.6%

• Total voters
Permabanned
Bath night is on Sundays.... back in the 1950's
Mean while in the present if you don't wash/bath/shower before work and after work/exercise as the minimum AND change grundies/kecks/underwangers and socks then you live in the 1950's AND you have personal hygene issues that are likely causing a problem to your collegues/friends/would be partner.

Underboss
Showers everyone morning, can't understand how people have a bath before work, I'd be nodding back off in the bath.

Sometimes depending how I feel I will bathe or shower before bed.

Anyone who doesn't bathe at least once per day needs to seek help.

Soldato
Every morning. I don't understand how people can shower at night, lie in their own filth all night then go to work in the morning without washing again.

I agree, I just dont understand why anyone would only shower in the evenings. You sweat in bed all night and then going to work stinking of BO, its gross. Must be disgusting having to work with those people.

Shower in the mornings, not only does it wake you up but you go out smelling all fresh for the day

Associate
Well I go to bed clean and change sheets often and wear a clean top etc to bed so its not like sleeping in dirty sheets or anything. I bet you wouldnt be able to tell what time I showered or anyone else on that matter (unless its obvious they didnt for days) :)

Man of Honour
It just shows how dirty we have become as a Nation because of how many baths/showers we have to have now.
Back in the 60s on a Sunday before the London Palladium my Mum would get the tin bath out in front of the fire and I would have first dibs and ordered not to wee in it.
My Mum would go second and then my Dad third.
We would then sit down and watch the London Palladium with a big bar of Cadbury's chocolate.

Soldato
I shower most days, I do miss the odd one if I can't get out of bed but meh, I'm out on sites most days so who cares?

I used to shower once a week during college and actually wasn't smelly or grubby, I'm sure your body's bacteria eats all the smelly ones in your armpits or something like that after a while.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Most days I shower in the morning if I have to get up early and out the door I will shower the just before going to bed.

Soldato
I cant believe some people dont wash twice daily

Shower in the morning then come home after a possible hard or sweaty day, then go to bed at night without taking a shower

Soldato
I can't believe people don't wash daily. Well actually I can - being on the tube in the summer, it is clear people have no sense of personal hygiene. :(

This!!

I just can't understand why people would want to inflict others and not care about personal hygiene!

I used to work with someone who would come straight into work after using the Gym in the morning. I tell ya now, it's was just gross!!!

NO EXCUSE PEOPLE.....no excuse!
I cant believe some people dont wash twice daily

Shower in the morning then come home after a possible hard or sweaty day, then go to bed at night without taking a shower

Surely that would depend on their working day?

I work in an office, no need to twice! The summer however is a different matter!

Back
Top Bottom