New gaming pc build, thoughts?

Underboss
A Superflower or EVGA 750W PSU has a longer warranty and a lot of people say the Corsair PSU's are not very good recently. Internals are not as quality as they used to be.

*Snips beat me to the PSU!

GG :)

Associate
OP
Thanks everyone for the input, yeah I have read on here about the issues with the corsair power supply's so will be changing that, and im really torn between the Air 240 and 350D, what would you guys do?

Soldato
Thanks everyone for the input, yeah I have read on here about the issues with the corsair power supply's so will be changing that, and im really torn between the Air 240 and 350D, what would you guys do?

A lot of the 970/980 cards have issues with the Air 240 case, as the heatpipes that protrude from the top stop the side panel going back on. So you are limited in selection.

The EVGA will fit ok as it doesn't have the heat pipes sticking out. Cards like the Asus Strix and MSI Gaming won't fit because of that reason.

If you want the EVGA card then the Air 240 case will be fine.

The EVGA psu in my spec has a longer warranty than the Super Flower. They are both made by Super Flower and based on the same platform.

Back
Top Bottom