Center Speaker TV Mount/Shelf

Associate
Hey all.

So I'm not allowed to put the Center Speaker on the wall, it used to sit infront of the TV but my old LG had a large bezel, now with my new Sony it obstructs the view so I went searching for a solution.

Dunno if any of you guys have seen these TV shelf things, had to pick this up from America after some pretty lengthy Googling, made by a company called Center Stage, thought I'd post incase anyone else was interested.

Excellent build quality I must say.

csb-1205-blk_main1.jpg

IMG_45711.JPG

IMG_45721.JPG

Associate
Looks pretty cool....does it push against the wall for stability or just the TV? Also does it overhang the top of the TV a bit because if slim bezel on the Sony?

Associate
OP
Looks pretty cool....does it push against the wall for stability or just the TV? Also does it overhang the top of the TV a bit because if slim bezel on the Sony?

No overlapping, image looks like it may but it doesn't, its pretty much the exact same size. I wouldn't use it if it did, I doubt anyone is prepared to sacrifice viewing area no matter the issue.

Nope it just uses the TV, so the rubber boot things screw towards the TV, only needs a little bit of pressure and its steady.

Associate
OP
Do OCUK still ban external links?

I found it on that auction site everyone uses, search for Center Stage Bracket it'll come up, was £32 all delivered from the U.S., took a couple weeks to arrive.

Soldato
Looks interesting, we are going to wall mount our new 55" Sony when it comes next week and I'm at a loss as to know where to position the centre.

Caporegime
Do OCUK still ban external links?

I found it on that auction site everyone uses, search for Center Stage Bracket it'll come up, was £32 all delivered from the U.S., took a couple weeks to arrive.

It depends upon the link content, as long as it's within the forum rules and isn't competitor related, it will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom