FIFA 15

Soldato
Aye, I'm not going to bother making teams any more just stick with what I've got.

Also going to try my hardest not to buy FIFA 16!

Soldato
Well it effectively kills coin buying other than massively reducing the efficiency of it.

i.e. if you buy a million now with a min/max will be difficult (and more costly to the seller) to choose a player which you can buy low enough and sell high enough for the coin buyer to make 1m in actual profit

Caporegime
Not yet but the market's down and the prices will be fixed when it comes back. EA have also Tweeted they're going to start mass warning and/or banning anyone who's bought coins depending on the amount people have bought.

Soldato
Not against it to be honest. This year it has massively got out of control.

If they ban people without any warning for buying coins in the past though... That is ****ed up.

Soldato
Not yet but the market's down and the prices will be fixed when it comes back. EA have also Tweeted they're going to start mass warning and/or banning anyone who's bought coins depending on the amount people have bought.

No way that'll stand up after the way they explicitly outlined their process at the start of the year.

The process is:

Warning -> Reset -> Ban

Associate
I had £4m coins last weekend plus maybe 30-40 IFs in trade pile
Invested the lot and I'll be lucky to break even now

I sold a fresh SIF Mertens for 185k and restocked the lowest priced fresh on the market at 95k each and now his range is 50-75k

Annoying as older fresh IFs could be sold at a premium

Really gutted for my lad though. I started trading around five weeks ago with the target of being coin rich for the TOTS crash
I really wanted to get him a Ronny or Pele :(

Anyone want to buy a IF Pirlo or SIF Silva?
I have 20 and 10 :(

I think I'll sell up and keep one each IF then I'm done

I trade more than play now so this has really killed it for me

Associate
they have price ranged everything from contracts,position cards and managers,players etc etc everything

also your club name is being removed when you put a player up for sale this also stops coin buyers searching for your club name .............

Back
Top Bottom