FIFA 15

Caporegime
To be fair though you don't need to spend £80, I used to buy say 10-20 quid's worth of points in fut 13 and I got Falcao, bale, silva, mat, balotelli etc.

It doesn't come down to whether you need to or not. In 13 you could trade, the market wasn't as mad as it was this year and coin buying was still rife.

Fact is EA priced the majority of their customers out of FIFA points once they realised just how bad the value for money is with them. You should not be allowed to charge more than the game itself for a single piece of DLC or whatever it's classed as, especially one that requires pretty much zero effort from them all whilst the servers and bugs seem to get worse every year.

Soldato
Problem this year is that £25 of Fifa points got you about 30 packs, or as Rusty found, 15 million coins. Now which would you choose? :p

Soldato
Ha ha. It's not even a question. Now how about this:

12000 FP = 80 packs = £80 (i.e. £1 a pack)

So £25 = 25 packs. But a few days ago £25 bought you 15,000,000 coins. Now you could have course get a card worth 15m coins in your 25 packs but the chances are so negligible that it can be discounted.

15,000,000 coins buys you 2000 packs.

So even if you're wanting to open packs do you open packs at a cost of £1 a pack or open packs at a cost of 1.25p per pack?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I thought I had it bad a couple of weeks ago when I lost about 260000 on that **** Cuardado as I bought him early for 300k, then my mate phoned me yesterday letting me know about this & how much money had been lost buy all the big spenders.
I don't feel bad at all now. :p Then he went on to tell me there was only 6000 people online. :eek: + :p:p:p

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Hey guys my son spent pretty much all his money on a pack (50k) and it just took his money but didn't give him a pack , he is pretty upset ( he's only just turned 10 ) and rightly so!

Does anyone know where to contact about this to see if they will give him his missing pack ? Cheers.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Hey guys my son spent pretty much all his money on a pack (50k) and it just took his money but didn't give him a pack , he is pretty upset ( he's only just turned 10 ) and rightly so!

Does anyone know where to contact about this to see if they will give him his missing pack ? Cheers.

try the FUT twitter account, there is also a lost items reporting page on EA's site, they get back to you but it takes a while!

Back
Top Bottom