*** Official OcUK Modded Minecraft + Vanilla Server - Now with guides and how to's***

Man of Honour
Just FYI for the next server payment (sorry to always be nagging about this):

I'm out of the country 1st - 5th of April so I won't be in a position to forward money on those dates. Probably best to get stuff to me a few days before the 1st to ensure that things go through okay (though at a push me sending stuff when I get back on the 5th should be okay, assuming I remember).

Man of Honour
And...more server-related fun. The domain name (linktart.co.uk) will be up for renewal in August. I don't plan to renew it - I'm happy to transfer it to someone if you want to keep it but otherwise you'll need to switch to just using the IP address or an alternative domain.

Associate
The fact that we no longer use the linktart.co.uk web site would suggest, there is little point in keeping it really.

But thats just my 2p's worth.

Man of Honour
If the domain name is dumped there's nothing to stop you keeping the server with the same name if you really want to - though given that it was originally a name based on me and LinkToInsanity owning the dedi I'm not at all precious about you changing the name :)

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Have there been any movements on the modded server at all?

I'm quite keen on the FTB mod packs and wouldn't mind one of the 3rd party packs, such as Blast Off, being added, if it's not too late?

Associate
I've got a couple of days off finally and some time to kill, what's the verdict on a plan for spawn guys? I could use something new to crack on with :)

Associate
I've started levelling an area 245 x 255 at co-ords x-575 z-75, x-330 z-180 if anyone fancies getting involved. It's pretty flat but is still gonna take ages.

Haam, are we ok to take iron from your new iron farm? I'm assuming it's yours

Soldato
I've started levelling an area 245 x 255 at co-ords x-575 z-75, x-330 z-180 if anyone fancies getting involved. It's pretty flat but is still gonna take ages.

Haam, are we ok to take iron from your new iron farm? I'm assuming it's yours

Sounds good - I'll have a look in a bit and do some diggin!

Yah - Dubs and I built the iron farm, and yes, feel free. I'll add you to the trust list later. Bear in mind you need to afk near this one for it to work (The last one I built was in spawn chunks, so was pretty much always running if players were on - it's still pretty efficient, but something to remember :) )

Cheers Ham

Soldato
So we made a start on clearing the area - see attached map for location. The four corner coords are:

Corner 1: x +330 z +75
Corner 2: x +575 z +75
Corner 3: x +330 z-181
Corner 4: x +575 z-181

Come and lend a hand if you feel like it! Cheers, Ham

Back
Top Bottom