Insurance Broker

Soldato
I'm currently with a-plan. Great customer service when I took the policy out.

Don't leave it until the last minute as the closer to the renewal date the more you'll get charged, I found that out last year! They know they've got you by the nuts so the premium goes up :/

Soldato
No one could get near Esure when I renewed at the beginning of Feb. Even Adrian Flux were at least double what my Esure premium is. Whether they just need new customers or what I dunno.

Caporegime
I found Greenlight good. However i think they only do performance cars.

Having said that on my new car, greenlight, adrian flux etc couldn't get close to more run of the mill insurers on price comparison sites (hastings, axa, swiftcover) this time around.

Soldato
Try changing the starting date too. I saved £50 on my policy just for starting the policy a couple days later. I thought it was bizarre, but I had another couple cars at the time so it was no problem to leave it sitting for a day or three.

Soldato
No one could get near Esure when I renewed at the beginning of Feb. Even Adrian Flux were at least double what my Esure premium is. Whether they just need new customers or what I dunno.

The fact Esure get 0.5/5 on review sites for having absymal customer service is probably the reason there always the cheapest quote. They quoted me £100 less than Admiral but I stayed with them as they have been great.

Soldato
The fact Esure get 0.5/5 on review sites for having absymal customer service is probably the reason there always the cheapest quote. They quoted me £100 less than Admiral but I stayed with them as they have been great.

Meh, it's all about personal experience. Most people go on review sites to leave a negative review so I take them with a pinch of salt. Hardly anyone goes on them to write how amazing their car insurance broker is.

I was with Admiral for 2 years and dealt with them for a couple of non-fault claims last year and found them fairly useless. They also quoted me 4x what Esure did for a renewal (£450 vs £1800) so I wasn't going to hang around.

Just had a look on TrustPilot and the first 5 or 6 1* reviews I've already had a complete opposite experience. Policy documents received straight away, they approved my no claims after a couple of hours. One guy is even complaining about a cancellation fee which is completely standard across all insurers.

In fact Admiral has a 1.8 rating and Esure has 1.4.

Back
Top Bottom