Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm Batman..

Oh i do like that:)

Does the bat light, light up though?

Associate
Free keyboard courtesy of PC Gamer :D. Still getting used to it as it is a compact keyboard and I've used full sized keyboards all my life.

T3xdzzH.jpg

Got this for my late night gaming sessions when I want to play on my xbox. I have my xbox set up on one of my monitors which unfortunately doesn't have an audio out, only audio in. So this will let me actually enjoy my games when I'm up at 3am :D. It is surprisingly good quality in my opinion, good audio and build quality.

BUgd4A7.jpg

Also got this. Season pass costs £35, this cost me £40 and it comes with the game and the season pass. So I'll be selling of the game for a cheap season pass!

XZb7K5k.jpg

Soldato
A beautiful 1886-dated antique shotgun (deactivated). It has a rather nice pair of Damscus steel barrels. (That's the wavey, swirly pattern you can see.) My awful phone camera really doesn't do it justice.

aMJZq88l.jpg
zuma1Dll.jpg
IVy1C2tl.jpg
DsMKOhEl.jpg

Soldato
Am i only one that thinks the front end looks like it been crashed into a wall..

Actually after looking at it a bit more it looks like someone put it into one them car crushing machines and then stopped it shortly after it pushed the front & rear in..:D

... and then thought, damn... we've forgotten about the spare wheel... no problem... let's just stick it on the back, and no one will even notice! ;)

I did actually (very briefly!) consider buying one of these myself, but ended up with a Peugeot 2008 instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom