Click the like button - please?!

Soldato
Well, my little lad is playing with video capture and has started uploading his own videos. He started out with a tablet balanced on books to record his videos (!) and has now moved onto capture and editing - he is 9!!!

Anyway, i have senn some of his vids and i have heard him asking "can we get to a 1000 likes??!!) - he hasn't got one i think - awwwww!!

Is there any chance some of you kind folk could click 'like' or whatever it is you youngsters do these days? It would make him very happy ;)

https://youtu.be/TZSxuJe6-s4

(you don't have to watch the video - i wouldn't recommend it actually ;))

Soldato
Sorry, 9yrs old is far too young to be using YouTube, it is also against YouTube ToS which says you need to be 13 or older.

Hate all you want but better to keep your kids safe from YouTube, the Internet and it's weirdos for as long as you can IMHO. :)

Soldato
OP
Sorry, 9yrs old is far too young to be using YouTube, it is also against YouTube ToS which says you need to be 13 or older.

Hate all you want but better to keep your kids safe from YouTube, the Internet and it's weirdos for as long as you can IMHO. :)

It's a fair point actually. But his internet is off 2000 - 0700 and we obviously monitor his activity (parental reports mailed to us once a week). He knows if he messes up youtube will go first.............!!

Thanks very much for those who clicked and commented, it really has put a smile on his face!

Soldato
OP
Epic rage at 15:20. :p

Dear God! I just watched the video - all that is his own work ie the editing etc, but he really needs to tone his voice down!

Also i noticed he had his mate playing but even though his mate is talking, the capture did not pick up his voice :( Will need to look into that.

Back
Top Bottom