Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Our newest edition...British shorthair

GzKQlZY.jpg

Soldato
Our newest edition...British shorthair

GzKQlZY.jpg

AWK! :)

My two are off to my friends for a week as I'm going on holiday and the house feels so empty now without them!!

They are amazing at travelling though, not a sound out of either when they were in their cat carriers, they just lay down and fell asleep!

Soldato
China ( as her new owners called her) is settling in really well and seeing it content has made me feel amazing. To think it went from living in a bin bag and licking a sweet off the ground for food....to a loving home in the country here she has the run of the place. Just thought I'd let you all know the outcome was the best I could have wished for :)

1507117_10152705964107218_6969206142585223744_n_zpsfbvaxvjr.jpg

Soldato
China ( as her new owners called her) is settling in really well and seeing it content has made me feel amazing. To think it went from living in a bin bag and licking a sweet off the ground for food....to a loving home in the country here she has the run of the place. Just thought I'd let you all know the outcome was the best I could have wished for :)

1507117_10152705964107218_6969206142585223744_n_zpsfbvaxvjr.jpg

Excellent news! :)

*wipes man tear away in a manly way like the man i am*

Soldato

You sir, have restored a little of my faith in humanity.

You get my vote for Man of Honour 2015.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
living in a bin bag and licking a sweet off the ground for food....

This hits me right in the feels :( (although I bet any cat would lick a sweet on the ground, hungry or not :p ) Glad you managed to rescue her.

She's a lovely looking cat; has a nice face :)

A couple of recent close ups of Luna:

So black!

10x6c2h.jpg

I'm not even sure which way up this is supposed to go. I think it's her nose.

207ayp3.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
You sir, have restored a little of my faith in humanity.

You get my vote for Man of Honour 2015.

Thanks for that but I am a big softie for cats and I couldn't leave her knowing what was happening to it. Her new owners love her and they had lost their own cat before xmas, had to be put down, China has given them all a huge lift as a family so I'm buzzing at how good it has worked out. On a plus side too, Chinas owner asked me who my cat charity is (cats protection Belfast) and gave them a donation as a thankyou to me for bringing them together again as a family. The 3 boys the family have were devastated that their cat had to be put down on Xmas eve. They are now fighting to see who gets to have China sleep with them at night. Really gave myself a lift in my own life too. Doing good makes you feel good.

Soldato
"Whoa man, that's some good 'nip.." :cool:

IMG_20150319_205637_zpsoczaqukd.jpg

(that's a patch of drool on the box)

He then proceeded to hurl his guts up several times at 3:45am this morning. Talk about a come down..

:rolleyes:

Soldato
My scallywag brought in a bird it had killed and dropped it at my feet with what I swear was smug look upon her face. Thank god the better half had gone out as Millie thought it would be a great idea to play with this corpse by tossing around.

Made no attempt to eat it though which I thought she might have done as she had not eaten all her breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom