"AH" Logo Photoshop Request

Soldato
Hello kind folks of general discussion.

My friends an I started gaming about 20 years ago and we started a "clan" - like all 1337 people do.

When we decided to start our clan in the resulting 5 second discussion someone suggest we call it "A Clan" (which he pronounced "ahh clan") which ultimately resulted in us calling it "A" "H" Clan.

Anyway, since then the "AH" hasn't had any real definition and has changed over the years. Alien Heads, Angry Hamster, *** Holes - you name it - basically since we only really use it to help us keep track of one another in games it's not something that matters.

UNTIL TODAY!

20 years in the making and I've registered a domain name so we can easily use sub domains for various servers etc.

As such I was going to slap our logo up on the web address... but we don't have one.

So, I've spent a bit of time making an image based on the "Angry Hamster" motif but I'm not the best at designing this kind of thing.

It doesn't have to be Angry Hamster, it can be anything A.H. related. Anyone want to give it a shot?

ahclan-logo.jpg

Associate
Hello kind folks of general discussion.

My friends an I started gaming about 20 years ago and we started a "clan" - like all 1337 people do.

When we decided to start our clan in the resulting 5 second discussion someone suggest we call it "A Clan" (which he pronounced "ahh clan") which ultimately resulted in us calling it "A" "H" Clan.

Anyway, since then the "AH" hasn't had any real definition and has changed over the years. Alien Heads, Angry Hamster, *** Holes - you name it - basically since we only really use it to help us keep track of one another in games it's not something that matters.

UNTIL TODAY!

20 years in the making and I've registered a domain name so we can easily use sub domains for various servers etc.

As such I was going to slap our logo up on the web address... but we don't have one.

So, I've spent a bit of time making an image based on the "Angry Hamster" motif but I'm not the best at designing this kind of thing.

It doesn't have to be Angry Hamster, it can be anything A.H. related. Anyone want to give it a shot?

ahclan-logo.jpg

I like that image to be honest. Good work.

Soldato
OP
Ha, that last one is good TB.

I think the only thing we couldn't do is put up an Adolf Hitler logo on our site. Who knew that even a family forum could deliver on creating something so non-pc :)

Back
Top Bottom