ITX case similar to Hadron Air?

Soldato
Hi all. I'm looking for a home for my third Titan black and decided to do a small rig. I have a board, ram cpu etc so I'm looking for a case.

I want something SFF like a Hadron Air and unless I can find something else like one that can hold a full length GPU I will get the Hadron.

Any ideas? I'm open to buying a new, SFX PSU also.

Soldato
OP
Phnateks Mini XL or Enthoo Evolv?

They look a bit wide. I already have a 250D and it's too wide to go where I want it to.

Sadly the Rajintek Metis is 3cm too small but that's the kind I'm after (IE not with the board sitting down flat).

I think in honesty the Hadron is going to be the only choice. Must say I'm quite shocked at the lack of small internal volume cases out there with full length GPU support.

Associate
There's not much out there that matches the Hadron Air in size and shape unfortunately. I like the fact it is effectively a mini tower, all these cube cases are so bulky.

Associate
There's not much out there that matches the Hadron Air in size and shape unfortunately. I like the fact it is effectively a mini tower, all these cube cases are so bulky.

Actually there are quite a few cube Mini-ITX cases that are around the same size or smaller just from SilverStone. Below is a size comparison:

10.8 litres - SilverStone SG05
11.1 litres - SilverStone SG06
11.5 litres - SilverStone SG13
14.8 litres - SilverStone SG07
14.8 litres - SilverStone SG08
15.9 litres - EVGA Hadron Air

Back
Top Bottom