The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
The ladder match should be hellacious (to quote JR :D); really looking forward to that. I also look forward to see either a) how much Brock batters Reigns or b) they go full potato and make out Reigns can go toe to toe with the Beast....I just can't see it.

Not sure about the Jobber Battle Royal...IMO it'll be Ryback who wins, but I also think Henry, Axel (due to the #Axelmania movement) and Mizdow will be possibilities. Or Sheamus returns and boots everyone in the face to victory.

Orton v Rollins - while Orton has been birdie flipping his way into a Rollins feud it doesn't really interest me all that much, even though I really appreciate what Seth does in the ring.

Divas tag match - just no.

Cena v Rusev - couldn't care less (BTW what was that 'lawyer' doing on RAW?? Pretty cringe).

Sting v HHH - it's cool to see Sting in the 'E and I hope they put on a good match. If Sting wins (which is probable IMO) I wonder what implications that'll have for The Authority?

Taker v Wyatt - I'm not that bothered on this one tbh. While Wyatt has been putting good work in on the promos, without Taker making any sort of appearance it's hard for me to get invested in this match.

Soldato
HHH sticking himself for the biggest match, Sting should only ever have been fighting Taker, that's the dream match.
Really wish HHH would just get lost now, either sit back and run the company (into the ground so far), or just stick to the ring, nut stop using your position to take the great spots.

Associate
Who would lose in a sting v taker match this year. They both need to win it you ask me. I can see the match happening next year.

HHH is doing fine, look at the success of nxt. It's vince that still controls the main shows

Soldato
HHH sticking himself for the biggest match, Sting should only ever have been fighting Taker, that's the dream match.
Really wish HHH would just get lost now, either sit back and run the company (into the ground so far), or just stick to the ring, nut stop using your position to take the great spots.

He doesn't Control the main TV. He controls nxt which is just amazing in its simplicity and is head of talent relations

Soldato
Watched the first and second parts of the WWE/WCW Monday night wars last night. Brings back memories and great to see a lot of stars from yesteryear and ones that are no longer with us (Brian Pillman, Eddie Guerrero, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Bossman to name a few :( ) The NWO really did change the industry and to be honest the WWE REALLY needs a shakeup like that again.

Soldato
happy wrestlemania everyone.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/31/wrestlemania-week-on-wwe-network-schedule-27205450

FRIDAY, MARCH 27
WrestleMania Today
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET - LIVE
Live from WrestleMania Axxess, an all-star panel including WWE Superstars and Legends uncover the untold stories and share revealing insights as this year’s extravaganza draws near. WrestleMania Today will include exclusive interviews with Dolph Ziggler, Paul Heyman, Kane and WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes.

SATURDAY, MARCH 28
WWE Hall of Fame 2015 Red Carpet
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET - LIVE
Maria Menounos co-hosts the most glamorous event on the WWE calendar. Superstars, Divas, Legends and a host of celebrities walk the red carpet and tell all to Maria and her co-hosts.
WATCH VIDEO PREVIEW

WWE Hall of Fame 2015
8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. ET - LIVE
Randy "Macho Man" Savage and Arnold Schwarzenegger head up the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2015. The WrestleMania eve tradition will telecast live from the sold-out SAP Center in the heart of Silicon Valley.

SUNDAY, MARCH 29
WrestleMania 31 Kickoff
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m ET - LIVE
TheWrestleMania countdown ends here. Live from Levi’s Stadium, as 80,000 fired up members of the WWE Universe file in, an all-star panel of WWE Superstars and analysts host this insightful and entertaining final tribute to sports entertainment’s biggest event. This two-hour special will include an exclusive WWE Tag Team Championship Match.

WrestleMania 31
7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. ET - LIVE
WrestleMania Week culminates with the biggest event in WWE history,WrestleMania! Brock Lesnar defends his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against a Superstar on the rise, Roman Reigns. After 14 years of anticipation, wrestling icon, Sting steps into a WWE ring for the first time to take on Triple H. In his first appearance since WrestleMania 30, Undertaker returns to take on Bray Wyatt. Plus, John Cena takes on Russian super athlete Rusev for the U.S. Championship, and "The Viper" Randy Orton faces the Authority’s hand-picked face of the future, Seth Rollins. The stars of Total Divas, The Bella Twins, take on the team of AJ and Paige. In one of the most dangerous matches in all of WWE, seven Superstars vie for the Intercontinental Championship in a Ladder Match; and 20 Superstars compete in the second annual Andre the Giant Battle Royal.

WRESTLEMANIA COVERAGE | WWE HALL OF FAME | WATCH EVERY WRESTLEMANIA

MONDAY, MARCH 30
Raw Pre-Show
7:30 p.m - 8:00 p.m. - LIVE
RAW COVERAGE

Caporegime
Brock signing on will have meant a change to the simple Reigns win that we all know was coming.
Quite what the will do will be interesting.
Money in the bank has to be used surely after the winner is announced or near end of fight.

I'm going with Reigns wins, MiB cashed in, Rollins takes a quick win.
Lesnar calls in his rematch clause immediately and ruins Rollins walking away the champ for a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom