Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
And that noise? Dayum!

I was pretty much stuck in traffic with it, although you could definitely hear what kind of monster was under that gorgeous bonnet.

At tickover you could almost hear the car's electronics stroking the engine to keep it calm, like it was about to explode in a fit of fire and horsepower.

Associate
S65_zps5susesnw.png

First one in the UK 630BHP V12 Bi-turbo, ultimate daily driver I think.

Associate
Whats the mileage on the motorway. Is it a setup that can switch off pistons to save fuel. I dont like the looks, think I'll take the Aston this time :)

I have no idea its not mine it had come straight from the dealership, I agree i'd take an aston over it any day. One of the other directors has a DBS and its infinitely more pretty than this. Although the interior of the S65 far exceeds anything else i've sat in so far. Here's an appalling video I did of it. :cool:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I have no idea its not mine it had come straight from the dealership, I agree i'd take an aston over it any day. One of the other directors has a DBS and its infinitely more pretty than this. Although the interior of the S65 far exceeds anything else i've sat in so far. Here's an appalling video I did of it. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom