FIFA 15

Soldato
Xbox one, have not played Fifa on that account since Friday, been using a team on another account for fun went 20 games unbeaten from div 10 to 6 with a Bunds team was quite fun. The legend team I first made was great, went from div 4 to 2 quite quickly.

Soldato
What console do you play on goberpiles? I beat a team exactly like the first one you posted a few days ago.

ooo badman!

Ok the team above is crap, however I've used the same formation for BPL, ditched the wingers for Coutinho and Cabella.

Was 1-0 down, then Di Maria got 5, pretty much all solo goals. No wingers has made me rely on him which is only a good thing :D

Yeah I don't think you've scored with him against me yet, maybe next time we play ;)

Soldato
Facepalm you just proved my point ? why I gave up too much outside players control

Face palm? :rolleyes:

I make it very clear, in several posts a year, that I am a strong believer in 'momentum'. You just come across as an angry child because you lose a lot when you shouldn't but you probably have one of the worse records of the people on here - Andy and K1ll, for example, are both on better than 2:1.

Soldato
I am starting to wonder if the feeling of momentum is lag, ive been playing with a Bundesliga team, nothing special between 76-78 rated and managed to get myself to Div 5, and a record of 29-5-5.

I have players that are mostly 4 star skills, so can do the little flicks and that which in all honestly were working without issues most games, the lost games it was just impossible to do any skills at all, each player was taking 2-3 touches to control a ball, were turning like a double decker bus and shooting, well what can I say, at one point I missed an open goal from 3 yards how is that even possible with assisted shooting lol

My main account has an awful record 139-39-130 :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm stuck in that horrible place when I can just scrape a promotion with more bad results than good and then get spanked to get relegated again.

Soldato
Face palm? :rolleyes:

I make it very clear, in several posts a year, that I am a strong believer in 'momentum'. You just come across as an angry child because you lose a lot when you shouldn't but you probably have one of the worse records of the people on here - Andy and K1ll, for example, are both on better than 2:1.

What about me m8? :(

Soldato
I am starting to wonder if the feeling of momentum is lag,
impossible to do any skills at all,
each player was taking 2-3 touches to control a ball,
were turning like a double decker bus and shooting(

This is exactly what happens to me and sometimes the game is running super slow or super fast..........

I am not sure if its lag or just Fifa being crap....

Soldato
FUT is dead now for me until players sell. Sold my First Owner TOTY Ronaldo before FUT was ruined. Opened 14Million worth of packs since Price Ranges were introduced. Now have a massive club with over 60 informs, Legends and MOTM's and nobody sells. :)

Bought PS4, Bought PES, loving it.

Associate
FUT is dead now for me until players sell. Sold my First Owner TOTY Ronaldo before FUT was ruined. Opened 14Million worth of packs since Price Ranges were introduced. Now have a massive club with over 60 informs, Legends and MOTM's and nobody sells. :)

Bought PS4, Bought PES, loving it.

Haha brave move spending 14m on packs. That would have been good fun!

Who were your best pulls?

Back
Top Bottom