Sky Updated Epg

Associate
TV > optical > splitter / Playbar > Sky
\ PC

And how would the playbar being an output and the Sky box an input behave ? I'm tempted to give it a shot if a splitter isn't too much. I'll have a look online for one. Thanks for the suggestion

Associate
OP
And how would the playbar being an output and the Sky box an input behave ? I'm tempted to give it a shot if a splitter isn't too much. I'll have a look online for one. Thanks for the suggestion

let me check in the morning, I think I've still got my splitter laying about somewhere.

You can have it if I can find it, think it's 4 in 1 out. Have to switch by hand though.

Associate
let me check in the morning, I think I've still got my splitter laying about somewhere.

You can have it if I can find it, think it's 4 in 1 out. Have to switch by hand though.

Thanks cyclops, appreciate it! It will be awesome if I can finally enjoy my Playbar in 5.1 as I bought it based on a post I found online from someone saying that my TV model supports 5.1...

Associate
OP
Thanks cyclops, appreciate it! It will be awesome if I can finally enjoy my Playbar in 5.1 as I bought it based on a post I found online from someone saying that my TV model supports 5.1...

no problem I'll dig it out, just plug your sky and pc in to the splitter then splitter to the play bar, no need to plug in the TV unless you're using the inbuilt freeview.

Soldato
Potentially stupid question... At a friends place skimming through the EPG and figured the yellow text is HD quality but why are some boxes grey instead of blue? What does that signify?

Soldato
Is it the highlight if in HD option?

No that seems to be the yellow text. I'm not going to delve through the options as it's not mine to fiddle with, it just looks a mess having about 50% in grey and wondered why it would be like that.

I guess it'll be availability of subtitles or wide-screen format etc. :p

Back
Top Bottom