• Yes

Votes: 106 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 622 74.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 106 12.7%

• Total voters
Soldato
Apart from the straps, what are the differences between the sport and normal edition?

Body (and screen?) material. Aluminium versus stainless steel, not sure if the "normal" has better glass too.

Looking at early reviews I'm very underwhelmed by people's opinions. Definitely a 2nd or 3rd gen product for me. Availability either looks very low, or people have gone more nuts than expected for it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Body (and screen?) material. Aluminium versus stainless steel, not sure if the "normal" has better glass too.

Looking at early reviews I'm very underwhelmed by people's opinions. Definitely a 2nd or 3rd gen product for me. Availability either looks very low, or people have gone more nuts than expected for it.

Steel Watch has sapphire glass, ceramic back and obviously stainless steel v.s. the Sport's anodised aluminium and Gorilla Glass. Not sure what the back is made from on it but it's not ceramic. But yeah, like the Edition and fasion in general, the differences are purely material/aesthetic.

Soldato
Meh.

I haven't worn a watch since I was in junior school. And I carry my iPhone 5 everywhere anyway. The things I use it for aren't urgent enough to make the time saved from glancing at my wrist vs getting my phone out worth the expense.

Back
Top Bottom