GTA V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Soldato
The houses aren't unique.

That would be ridiculous lol, even if every building could be a home what about the thousands of other players you come across when joining different online sessions?

If private servers it would work. Plus online is only 30 ppl max isn't it so why not unique as should be more than enough for just 30 ppl on at one time. This is why I don't understand why rs want only their servers instead of private servers where mods can make unique gameplay experiences like samp could.

Caporegime
If private servers it would work. Plus online is only 30 ppl max isn't it so why not unique as should be more than enough for just 30 ppl on at one time. This is why I don't understand why rs want only their servers instead of private servers where mods can make unique gameplay experiences like samp could.

Yes but the game isn't designed around private servers.

30 people at one time yes, but what if you join a game where someone else has bought the same house as you?

Caporegime

but then your progress would only save on that server.

Your talking about a world where everybody has private servers, turns all the weapons on, nobody bothers to rank up and just turns up and gets all creative.

This is not at all what rockstar have in mind, they have been carefully micro managing the way people play this game on console, constantly changing the way the game works to force the players to play in a certain way.

They want you to play GTA: Online like you do GTA Single player, where you play through missions, do races, and activities, but with real online players instead of NPC characters. This is why they were constantly tweaking mission payouts to stop people "farming" the most lucrative missions and will put you in a sin bin lobby if you repeatedly play in a unsporting manner by quitting races when you don't win, blowing up peoples personal cars etc.. You can do all those things in small amounts, but if you intend on playing the game in that way only and not the way they intend, they'll segregate you off into your own cloud with other like minded people so you can't play with your friends.

It is a sandbox, but on their terms. And I can't seem them ever letting people run private servers and run riot.

If you have everybody on the same platform like an MMO, then you have to have instanced houses, as there aren't enough buildings to go round.

Associate
Can anyone confirm that Nuuvem are sending out keys for new orders? If so I'll probably give it a go tonight when I get back from work.

No they are not, I bought last night at the moment they are waiting on new keys but they will be sent out for preloading apparently

I bought my key from Nuuvem yday around 4 and got the key today when I got home about 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom