Who is going down from the Premier League ?

Don
Hull and Sunderland look doomed. They're playing **** and they've got the hardest run-ins then I think it's a toss up between QPR, Burnley and Leicester. QPR's games are the hardest but they seem more capable of picking up the odd win here or there.

I hope Leicester go down for no other reason than Nigel Pearson comes across as the biggest **** in the League which is an achievement in a League that contains Fat Sam, Pardew and Mourinho.

Soldato
Sunderland, QPR and Burnley :)

As a Leicester fan, Pearson is proper embarrassing at times :o

But we do have a easier run-in than the other teams around us, so it's in our own hands.

jkb

jkb

Associate
I can't believe no one is saying Newcastle. 7 defeats in a row, games with teams below us coming up with no sign of looking like we are capable of drawing a game never mind winning one.

Soldato
I can't believe no one is saying Newcastle. 7 defeats in a row, games with teams below us coming up with no sign of looking like we are capable of drawing a game never mind winning one.

I did. ;)

We were 100/1 to go down last month. Wish I was a betting man.

Associate
OP

When this thread was started Newcastle were mid table. One person DID predict Newcastle at that time ..... a fan !!

Soldato
I wish it was in jest too. :(

I wasn't expecting us to be this bad but after seeing the second half display against Burnley at home it was obvious we were in trouble.

We're the worst team in the league and there's no way we deserve to stay up. Think Blackpool are the only team in the top 5 divisions to have a worse record than us in 2015. Amazing.

Associate
OP
I bet we weren't far being until our Barcelona like perfomance against Burnley.

I would have loved Burnley to stay up, I like they way they try and play, haven't gone making silly signings and Dyche is an underrated manager.

Maybe if Newcastle drop Ashley will go.

Soldato
You don't think it may force his hand ?

He's happy with mediocrity. They're in a comfortable enough position financially to come straight back up, as they did last time. The problem is he wants to get as much out of the club as possible, and he won't get that in the Championship. He needed a few seasons like they had 2011/2012 to sell it for anything near his asking price.

Back
Top Bottom