***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
This is what my keyboard does when the police are on you!

LiquidDistantArabianhorse.gif

So dumb but so amazing :D

Associate
I have stuttering when driving at speed. Mostly when cornering. It stutters and then catches up.
I am not however maxing out my GPU its fluctuating at around 80%
My CPU is not maxed out and all my temps are good.
Settings are pretty much maxed out (GeForce experience settings) other wise constant 60fps.
GTX 980

Be interested to know what fellow 980 users settle on settings wise to get the best balance.

Associate
Are pedestrian and traffic numbers higher than console versions? Seemed better on PS4 than previous gen but I wanted ever busier streets. PC should be able to handle it.

Caporegime
If it runs between 40-60fps that will do me

I just loaded the game up and was wrong.

280x default settings the game uses isn't "high settings"

Almost everything is on "very high" :eek: just a few settings could be turned up from high to very high like shadows, and the advanced shadow settings and tessellation could go from high > very high.

Associate
I might be a tad stupid here but how do I link my steam account to the social club?? When I log into the social club I have options to link xbox and ps but no steam.

I had a emergency call out early this morning.

Turned out the the person could not link the social club with steam.
At first I though pebk, however it soon had me stumped too.

It turns out when steam users first login, they are required to link the steam account with their rockstar account. Fine. However there was no way todo this. What actually was happening is the when this special link page appears the icons to link the accounts are hidden by the steam key that is generated. After many attempts I found that under the steam key graphic is a hidden no/accept button. - so click on the right side of the key.

Soldato
Getting about 40-90fps with an i5 2500k @ 4.4Ghz + 7970 3GB Windforce with all settings maxed. Its maxing out my CPU and using around 70% GPU on average. I need a 2600k now I think and itll be fine :)

Back
Top Bottom