Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I liked the Multitronic box when I had an A4 2.0TDI hire car. It worked well with the engine. I've heard horrific stories of their reliability though!

I also like that 30 plate E46 :)

Wait

Soldato
Looks nice, although I don't understand the appeal of having the wheels disappear into the arches? That's just me though :)

Going by the thread he started about it, it's definitely not just you. I still think it looks terrible but at least the photos are well taken. Looks like a nice car park too, so there's that.

Man of Honour
Well one thing is for certain, your RS4 is in a nicely maintained state and actually quite smart, fun bags withstanding :D

Had a look at the guy's Flickr page earlier, seems he favoured your car a lot as those pics are considerably better than anything else on his pages!

Soldato
Remember that those shots of the RS4 are with the Air Suspension fully lowered for the show, it doesn't look like that when it's driving, it looks normal (well a little lower!) :D

Soldato
15wgnrn.jpg

First company car. 13 plate Golf Bluemotion

Soldato
Haven't posted here in absolutely ages but still pop on for a browse every now and then.

As of yesterday, I'm no longer a Rover owner (pending new owner pickup) as I picked this up yesterday.

front_zpsovz0gnne.jpg

reardrivers_zpsbk5gd4uh.jpg

rear_zpsje9huibz.jpg

interior_zpsaeau1cz2.jpg

engine_zpso6hw8tlr.jpg

Went to Cambridge to collect this car after keeping my eye on a few over the course of a few weeks. Paid more than I wanted but I think I've got a good'un here. It's a very tidy car (one small scuff on the rear bumper, one on the wing mirror), full service history, excellent condition, enthusiast owned.

Don't really have any plans for this one as it's supposed to be a stopgap between the Rover and a Blobeye STi widetrack... but I am tempted by an STi spoiler, STi bonnet vent, STi intercooler and a remap. Certainly in no rush, it's a brilliant all round package already!

Back
Top Bottom