CS:GO Discussion

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Another lost game on ESEA, I mean there are no cheaters and the servers are fairly good. I had a game where I had 27/6/17 or something similiar with 80-100 ping, I didn't feel any lags tbh... well maybe once or twice. But it is a waste of money IMO, you get the same servers on Faceit, Cevo for free and still get silvers on your team. I can't even use my <3 IE 3.0 on ESEA, their client doesn't allow you to use windows in test mode :/

ESEA Pug Stats ^.^

Last edited:
Associate
Another lost game on ESEA, I mean there are no cheaters and the servers are fairly good. I had a game where I had 27/6/17 or something similiar with 80-100 ping, I didn't feel any lags tbh... well maybe once or twice. It's a waste of money IMO, you get the same servers on Faceit, Cevo for free and still get silvers on your team.

ESEA Pug Stats ^.^

I get 5 ping to UK servers. 15-25 to the rest :D.

Soldato
I'll solo queue with it if you want, probably be nova 2 tops with randoms. I dont ever lose matches on purpose though, just comes natural lol

Using trade ninja, seems ok but more expensive then lounge but I only do low bets so whatever. CLG looking so slack, unprepared vs mouz. VP underdog I think punt worthy

Associate
Being in a team with downrankers is possibly the most infuriating and selfish thing in the game.
Im on a 8 game loose streak now but still dmg, last match I had just what youre talking about doing, one guy was just spinning in circles in spawn every round and his mate just played every round with a deagle, so obviously as they queued together we couldnt kick them.

Shame on you two! ****in best disappointed mother voice****

Soldato
Being in a team with downrankers is possibly the most infuriating and selfish thing in the game.
Im on a 8 game loose streak now but still dmg, last match I had just what youre talking about doing, one guy was just spinning in circles in spawn every round and his mate just played every round with a deagle, so obviously as they queued together we couldnt kick them.

Shame on you two! ****in best disappointed mother voice****

I played against someone using only a deagle the other night. He ended up on 35k and had headshots only. Now thats infuriating.

If they are in a 5 man lobby who all wanna derank I think it's fine, but the second they get a solo person then its a whole different ball game.

Associate
Playing so bad at the moment not sure whats happened or changed, just feel like ive lost it lol not hitting half the shots I would normally.
My spraying has gone from fairly good to poor now aswell. So soul destroying at the moment.

Had one game on esea on inferno where i felt good and got a rws of 18 thought it had clicked back into place then following match on season was a 6 then a bloody 4 on overpass! Embarrassing really!

Anyone else been through this feeling? What did you do to get 'it' back?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom