MOTOGP 2015

Associate
Superb race. Cheeky cal but hey best place to do it - Marquez should have given that up - madness really when he saw the gap dropping like that but as you say he wants to win.

Should be a great year through and through. Looks like Yam certainly are ready for race day even if they dont qualify as well. Not sure whats up with Jorge this year though (and some of last year).

Given if this clashes with F1 I know which I watch.

Associate
I think it's easy to say with hindsight from the sofa, the helicam showed it best in my opinion. When Rossi went into that turn he went in a bit hot and left a gap which Marquez went for and they touched. Now if it were any else at this point they probably would have backed off but Marc kept the gas on and unfortunately was in a bad spot when Rossi changed direction. The reality was that Marquez couldn't let Rossi past as he would get away and he paid the price for it, can't blame the kid for being so hungry though.

Makes the year look a lot more promising than last where Marc won the first 9 or 10 races! Would love to see Rossi make it 10 titles :)

Soldato
Marquez is do or die though, he just wants wins..

He does want the championship too, and he knows what he did today was not the actions of a man who wins the championship. It felt desperate and there's a long way to go. Still very entertaining for us.

And that final move by Cal..

VoG

VoG

Soldato
The reality was that Marquez couldn't let Rossi past as he would get away and he paid the price for it, can't blame the kid for being so hungry though.

Makes the year look a lot more promising than last where Marc won the first 9 or 10 races! Would love to see Rossi make it 10 titles :)

Rossi was going to get away anyway, he'd made the better tyre choice & MM's tyres where well shot by then, still it made for a thrilling end to the race, gonna be a long season, & a fiery one I think. :D

Soldato
He must feel pretty untouchable in a sense that no race direction would dare punish the GOAT if he did do something dangerous.

He said that, though he looked, he didn't know where Marquez was, so we can only assume that he couldn't see Marquez when he looked back, maybe he was too far back to see thus flicked it hard left. Only he knows.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
He must feel pretty untouchable in a sense that no race direction would dare punish the GOAT if he did do something dangerous.

Give over it's a right to left combination, Rossi is going to swing over because he has to, a calmer head on the day would've seen that but Marquez had got the bit between the teeth & paid for it.

Soldato
Great race yet again, this season is shaping up to be a dogfight between Rossi and Marquez(if he can stay on the bike) and perhaps Dovi if Ducati carry on with their progress. I'm surprised he kept with Vale so long when he passed him yesterday.

I'm loving the HUD style overlay when viewing the on board camera too.

Soldato
Give over it's a right to left combination, Rossi is going to swing over because he has to, a calmer head on the day would've seen that but Marquez had got the bit between the teeth & paid for it.

racing incident and nothing more...

I wouldn't be surprised if Marquez was in Rossi's blind spot when he switched directions..

Back
Top Bottom