• Yes

Votes: 106 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 622 74.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 106 12.7%

• Total voters
Associate
I have been charged for both of my Sport watches!!!

Now.. one was due the 24th, the other was due for mid may... but I'm hoping this means they both turn up on Friday!!!!

EDIT - I can only see that I have less credit available, nothing has actually popped up on my Online banking saying that I have paid anything to Apple... One watch for sure has been paid for, and I don't think I spend several hundred pounds on other things recently that may make up the rest...

EDIT - I think I have only been charged for one :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Got an e-mail from Apple through their dev programme offering me a Sport with a blue band and a delivery date by the 28th. Going to stick with my stainless steel edition order though!

Associate
One of my watches (the one with the 24th delivery date) is now preparing for shipping....

Damn, Friday is going to take forever to get here haha.

Bought myself a cheap set of bluetooth headphones (QY7s) to see how they work with the Watch. Might be good for running as they are small, light and stay in the ear pretty well. Getting used to them with my iPhone over the next few days, hopefully the battery life is semi decent.

Still very curious at how a set of bluetooth headphones will work in the Watch/iPhone combo, and know how to intelligently switch between the two.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yay dispatched for delivery tomorrow with UKMail.

The depot is literally the other side of the road from me, which in the past has meant a delviery at around 7-7:30am :D

y2KGSJJ.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom