• Yes

Votes: 106 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 622 74.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 106 12.7%

• Total voters
Associate
I pre-ordered the 42mm SS Milanese at 8:01am, confirmation email by 8:02am. I ordered via the iPhone app as the main site didn't go live until 8:09am, that happened with the iPhone 6 pre-order as well.

Mine was shipped at around 10am this morning via UK Mail, so hopefully it should be with me Friday :D

Never had UK Mail deliver any Apple items to me before, it's always been UPS. UPS delivered my 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6+, iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, rMini and Air 2 all without issues.

UK Mail I very rarely get, though they do tend to deliver early in the day, UPS 90% of the time deliver after 3PM.

All couriers around here are very good though, never had an issue with any of them luckily.

Associate
Lol, you've bought almost every iteration of iPad / iPhone?

Yes :D

I upgrade and sell the old one so the cost is much smaller. Never had the original iPhone because it was crap connectivity wise, same for the 3G compared to what HTC was offering at the time with Windows Mobile. Never had the 1st iPad Mini as it would have been a significant downgrade the the iPad 4 at the time, skipped the 1st Air as I had the rMini and wanted a smaller tablet.

I like playing games on my iPhone/iPad so having better specs is always nice.

Associate
I ordered via the iPhone app as the main site didn't go live until 8:09am, that happened with the iPhone 6 pre-order as well.

Oh... How I wish I knew that before, but this was my first Apple preorder rodeo. Haha. I think my watch will be here mid May. It going to be painful but at least I know now never to wait for the website!

The other white one I ordered will be here tomorrow though, so I can at least experience the watch even if it's not mine!

Associate
Something fishy is going on.

I preordered the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey the moment it went live on Friday 10th April via the iPhone Apple Store app as it was, like someone else mentioned earlier, went live before the Apple store did on my Chrome browser (pressed F5 many times!!)

I've still got this on my order...
Processing Items Delivery: 24/4-8/5 by Standard Shipping

YET, my friend ordered the Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Grey on the 17th April and two days later cancelled the order to reorder the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey...

He's got a dispatched status! WTF!!

Associate
Something fishy is going on.

I preordered the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey the moment it went live on Friday 10th April via the iPhone Apple Store app as it was, like someone else mentioned earlier, went live before the Apple store did on my Chrome browser (pressed F5 many times!!)

I've still got this on my order...
Processing Items Delivery: 24/4-8/5 by Standard Shipping

YET, my friend ordered the Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Grey on the 17th April and two days later cancelled the order to reorder the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey...

He's got a dispatched status! WTF!!
Same here still haven't been charged yet I was an 8:03am order

Back
Top Bottom