• Yes

Votes: 106 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 622 74.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 106 12.7%

• Total voters
Something fishy is going on.

I preordered the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey the moment it went live on Friday 10th April via the iPhone Apple Store app as it was, like someone else mentioned earlier, went live before the Apple store did on my Chrome browser (pressed F5 many times!!)

I've still got this on my order...
Processing Items Delivery: 24/4-8/5 by Standard Shipping

YET, my friend ordered the Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Grey on the 17th April and two days later cancelled the order to reorder the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey...

He's got a dispatched status! WTF!!

Seriously?

Im in the same boat. Still processing.

Soldato
Had no real plans on getting one. However today i walked into the Apple Store just to be curious. SOLD !!!! Getting the leather strapped one for $699.

Changed my mind and went with the stainless strap for $999. ORDERED :D

Shipping date says June according to the website.

I'll also buy the sport strap for $50... That completes my order.

Soldato
Will Carling (ex-Rugby player) showed the charger off which he was given personally by Ive when he was also given a Watch. Good to see it's a standard accessory.

Do you have to pull the prongs out yourself or do they pop out with a button?

Associate
Nobody with first hand impressions yet? Or are you staring at the clocks at work waiting for it to hit 5? Haha.

In the last week I've come to peace with the fact I won't have my watch today. Life is so busy these days the weeks fly by, next thing I know it'll be mid-May so its all good...

Permabanned
Got my 42 ss today very small but great screen really like the over all feel and use but
looks like my one may have to go back faulty heart rate sensor reading very low 40 to 50 not very good for a £600 apple item

Soldato
Got my 42 ss today very small but great screen really like the over all feel and use but
looks like my one may have to go back faulty heart rate sensor reading very low 40 to 50 not very good for a £600 apple item
Or you have a health problem :p Which is possible given you've spent £600 on it ;):D

Back
Top Bottom