CS:GO Discussion

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Raged at ruskies and shot one in spawn?

Not even that is a 7 day ban, unless he does it continually.

yeah. i done it once, got kicked and had a 30 min cooldown. must have been done multiple times.
Well, they were throwing nades literally under my feet, blocking, shouting and in general they were trolling... So I managed to do an 1vs4 clutch on my team when we had eco with a molotov, it wasn't on purpose though. My ban is lifted now, my cool down was bugged out, I'm still experiencing weird freezes and crashes after the last update...

Aren't keys £1.69?
That's the market/VOLVO'S price, on reddit they are cheaper.

Soldato
Aren't keys £1.69?

yeah theyre cheaper on reddit. theyve gone up too, you could easily get them for £1.20 before the 7 day trade restriction but now £1.35 is the more common price. (you can find £1.30 about)

i used to sell them for £1.20 when i first started selling keys and then i upped with the others to £1.35

Soldato
:D!!

I just feel like my shots never seem to register/hit the target!!

Are their any known hitbox problems, or am I just crap? Usually have a low ping around 30-40

I have games like this, I blame the poor 64 tick servers for the reg as some are ok and I have no issues where others do!

Soldato
:D!!

I just feel like my shots never seem to register/hit the target!!

Are their any known hitbox problems, or am I just crap? Usually have a low ping around 30-40

Yes. CS:GO has issues with hitboxes not lining up with models (especially when jumping, crouching and planting the bomb. The bigger issue, though, is the valve servers which are poor and only 64 tick. Go on a 128 tick community server and you'll notice much better reg.

Soldato
Yes. CS:GO has issues with hitboxes not lining up with models (especially when jumping, crouching and planting the bomb. The bigger issue, though, is the valve servers which are poor and only 64 tick. Go on a 128 tick community server and you'll notice much better reg.

Is there a way to filter for them?

Back
Top Bottom