Killing Floor 2

Soldato
this may sound silly but how to do you change class?

I am on commando which was the one selected once the game was installed but for the life of me I cannot find the option to change it lol.

Permabanned
OP
this may sound silly but how to do you change class?

I am on commando which was the one selected once the game was installed but for the life of me I cannot find the option to change it lol.

It's the Perks option on the main menu or you can change perks (which is essentially your classes) from the trading station.

Soldato
Couldn't resist, bought it this morning.

I love how the zeds move and attack now, so much more organic. Had a bit of a surprise with a Scrake earlier. He was chasing me around a desk, then he literally decided to cut out the middle man and destroyed the desk! :eek:

Only played as the Commando so far, but as other have said, the gunplay is great.

Soldato
Couldn't resist, bought it this morning.

I love how the zeds move and attack now, so much more organic. Had a bit of a surprise with a Scrake earlier. He was chasing me around a desk, then he literally decided to cut out the middle man and destroyed the desk! :eek:

Only played as the Commando so far, but as other have said, the gunplay is great.

I played for a good few hours last night, add me to steam if you want a hand levelling up, im on level 2 commando atm

Soldato
It's the Perks option on the main menu or you can change perks (which is essentially your classes) from the trading station.

I did see the perks section, thought it was just the screen to view all your perks lol

ill give it a try :)

is there any launch commands worth adding to it like to cut out the vids etc when the game first loads?

Permabanned
OP
Calling it perks is confusing to say the very least. :D
I can't wait until more are added, we definitely need a sniper added to the mix.

What's the best way to kill that final wave boss, I keep failing and that's playing on n00b normal level also. :o

Soldato
Calling it perks is confusing to say the very least. :D
I can't wait until more are added, we definitely need a sniper added to the mix.

What's the best way to kill that final wave boss, I keep failing and that's playing on n00b normal level also. :o

10 perks will be total sharpshooter (sniper) is one of them. roumour has it that the final game is set to 6 months time and there is 6 more perks to come, maybe a 1 perk a month to keep things fresh ?;)

Soldato
You should get a ton of XP? Well, I don't know if you need to be the one to deliver the final blow or just be alive... last time I beat him I got about 400xp points.

does anything come up stating this or does it just get applied to your XP bar?

does anyone know what level would be best to try hard? my commando is level 2 atm

Soldato
It just popped up bottom left in the same spot as all xp when you kill an enemy.

Also got a Steam achievement for completing the level (biotics) on Normal. Hard is... pretty hard! I'm sticking with normal for a bit longer, trying out a few of the different classes. I'd maybe try and get a few perks first?

Soldato
It just popped up bottom left in the same spot as all xp when you kill an enemy.

Also got a Steam achievement for completing the level (biotics) on Normal. Hard is... pretty hard! I'm sticking with normal for a bit longer, trying out a few of the different classes. I'd maybe try and get a few perks first?

add me to steam if you want someone to join you :)

I got the 3 normal achievements last night lol

Last edited:
Soldato
It's years since I've played online, and this game is hitting the sweet spot for me the same way Desert Combat did. It just feels right.

Glad I took a punt on it.

I did a few games of offline mode but its too hard even on normal to try and cover all points of entry on your own as you get no AI players to help out.

after loosing 3 times offline I went online and done a lot better as other players could cover other areas.

Back
Top Bottom