***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
@Rilot... Can you use your don skills and ninja the OP to include current recommendations?
It would be easiler for non regulators to find.

Will do it later today.
I'll try and write something around current recommendations for a box + tank starter kit - Probably iStick 30W + Silo. A cheap lung hitter - iStick 30W or 50W + Subtank Mini.

I'll write something about VG, PG and liquid strengths.

What else do we want in there?

Soldato
Will do it later today.
I'll try and write something around current recommendations for a box + tank starter kit - Probably iStick 30W + Silo. A cheap lung hitter - iStick 30W or 50W + Subtank Mini.

Cheers buddy...
a bit about battery safety, priming the cotton and hybrid connections won't go a miss. I know a lot of us here take stuff for granted like priming our cotton and not sub-ohming on an ego battery. But for someone who's been using ce4s, they might not know about it. Vaping changed a lot in the past 6 months.. lol
--------

I've justed orderd this..
http://greatvapes.co.uk/innokin-isub.html

£14.99 + p&p (£2.99) for a subtank to be used on nights out... bargin!

Permabanned
Will do it later today.

MVP3 should probably go under the bolded for that combo too. I have both it and the istick 50W and the MVP3's battery lasts longer despite the iStick supposedly being 4400mah vs the MVP3's 3800mah. They're both ~£39.99 but the MVP3 is usually easier to find in stock at that price, it's only downsides IMO are it's bigger and i suppose the iStick is a bit more future proof in case trying tanks with lower resistance coils but both ideal for the Subtank Mini as it only fires up to 30W and 0.5Ω.
---------------

Just ordered a few different flavour custards from Isle of Custard. I've been vaping on Spectrum Vaping's Custard Cream for months and love it but i suppose i should really get round to trying different places stuff :p

Last edited:
Soldato
@ukt..
Can you do me a flavour? See if the glass and chimney parts of the lemo drop fits on the lemo 2. As I've just seen PB review of it and he says it's the same part for the first to the second one. I might one and Frankenstein a lemo 2 drop... TIA :D

Edit: anyone know where I can get an innokin Isub tank from?
In the past I have said that innokin makes the most fugly devices on the market, but this tank looks quite nice, coupled with a kbox and it will be a super industrial looking setup for a super low £30 pounds. Great for nights out..

Hi Slinky

sorry only just read your post, im in work so cant test at the moment, however i did see PB's review last night, he said the chimney sections are the same, but the glass im sure wont fit as the Lemo is 23mm and the Lemo 2 is only 22mm.. so doubt the glass diameter will match up.

Soldato
Hi Slinky

sorry only just read your post, im in work so cant test at the moment, however i did see PB's review last night, he said the chimney sections are the same, but the glass im sure wont fit as the Lemo is 23mm and the Lemo 2 is only 22mm.. so doubt the glass diameter will match up.

Hi Mate.. I think the glass on my lemo drop is 22mm as I manged to place it on the wrong RTA (22mm one) last night and wondered it why it wasn't screwing in correctly height wise. lol

Associate
Depends on where you got it from... offically only Totally wicked and its sub companies like TECC can sell isticks in the uk. So what's been happending is uk companies have been buying them from 3rd party companies in other countries, people in the uk have been checking the stickers in the UK and eleaf has got wind of this and stopped selling to thoose 3rd partes.

So what the third party companys and uk companies have been removing them. If it's from a big online company like myepack; if they say it was authentic, I would just belief them, for the cost of what they can get an authentic one for compare to a clone, there's no reason to for them to buy the clone and mark it as authentic.

Hope this make sense.

i bought it from a reseller on Amazon, it looks well made etc but i have no way of knowing if its original or not. is there anything i should be looking for to tell?

Soldato
i bought it from a reseller on Amazon, it looks well made etc but i have no way of knowing if its original or not. is there anything i should be looking for to tell?

If it comes with all the official grubbings on the inside, like the check genuine paperwork.. it's more than likely be authenic. There's pently of clones about but they normally get rebanded/renaming to something else, heck some of the clones are better than the authenics in some cases.
But check if it does all the features on the mod.. left/right mode.. power lock.. check atomizer and of course the wattage.

Well the next time i need to refill, ill test it out and see, ill let you know...

cheers bud.. :)

Soldato
I was tempted when it first came out, but heard the stories about the button, so bad that they gave you a spare. lol

I would spend the bit extra and get the m80 with dual batteries. :)

Only version I can find is with a 4400mAh built in battery, not that it bothers me, I'm all about USB charging anyway and if the battery is built in then that's even better!

Will have a look at some reviews :)

I knew this would happen, bought the C-mini (30watts max) thinking that it'd suffice...slowly but surely I'm wanting more power :p

Soldato
Only version I can find is with a 4400mAh built in battery, not that it bothers me, I'm all about USB charging anyway and if the battery is built in then that's even better!

Will have a look at some reviews :)

I knew this would happen, bought the C-mini (30watts max) thinking that it'd suffice...slowly but surely I'm wanting more power :p

Theres a c frame Zero Hero on fasttech 60w running a yihi sx330/sx350 chip.

Sorry the smok 80w only comes with built in battery but it's just lipos in the shape of 18650s from what I've read. It does have temperture control, but it's not great at temperture control, for £44.99 (via myepack); I don't really expect it to work great.

The IPV V4 100W is tweaking my interest at the moment, interesting design in looks.

Last edited:
Soldato
the IPV V4 looks massive!

I can't decide wether im a fan of the looks or not.

But i do really want a C frame mod! they make me excited in my pants but a lot of the reviews are putting me off with the frame not being fully bent so its no at 90 degrees would drive me nuts.

Last edited:
Soldato
The M65 etc, dont come with a Spare button, its an alternative button, one is hard and one is soft, you can swap to your taste, i believe they do the same with the M80 too.
By all accounts, not a bad mod, the m65 can spark when replacing the battery cover and the M80 temp control is terrible and from reviews i watched, does not work at all, ive seen cotton burn tests were the cotton has flashed and burnt off in seconds, but for the power you get in normal mode its a bargain. though personally i would not touch either with a barge pole, just something about them i dont like, though its not the looks, fixed batteries is a no no to me and as said, the battery cover of the M65 is known to spark and thats not good.

Soldato
I dont understand why mods are as big as they are, there is no need beyond lazyness, that's why i resorted to building my own, I hate these 100mm tall mods, when the 18650 battery inside is under 80mm... there's just no excuse and i would love to see more real "Mini" mods, and by Mini i don't count the SX Mini etc... over 90mm tall is Not mini, the Clouor Mini... now that's a Mini mod! The Vaporshark is a good size too... but the IPV mods are all oversized, the sig 100 and 150w too...

Soldato
I dont understand why mods are as big as they are, there is no need beyond lazyness, that's why i resorted to building my own, I hate these 100mm tall mods, when the 18650 battery inside is under 80mm... there's just no excuse and i would love to see more real "Mini" mods, and by Mini i don't count the SX Mini etc... over 90mm tall is Not mini, the Clouor Mini... now that's a Mini mod! The Vaporshark is a good size too... but the IPV mods are all oversized, the sig 100 and 150w too...

Would love to make my own, but when you are as terrible at soldering as i am its never going to happen.

Would be awesome to see some mini sized mods still kicking out the high wattage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom