Poll: General election voting round 5 (final one)

Voting intentions in the General Election?

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 403 42.2%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 59 6.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 176 18.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 67 7.0%
  • Not voting/will spoil ballot

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 8 0.8%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Respect Party

• Scottish National Party

Votes: 37 3.9%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

• Sinn Fein

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 154 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Last edited:

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I've been trying to change the wifes mind on who she is going to vote for. The policies of labour if they get in will have negative impact on our family income. Not havng much luck she keeps on spouting on about her vaules and beliefs.

If they do get in I wont let her foget how much extra in tax I will be payig every time she mentions going on holiday or those £1000 shoes and handbags she wants.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been trying to change the wifes mind on who she is going to vote for. The policies of labour if they get in will have negative impact on our family income. Not havng much luck she keeps on spouting on about her vaules and beliefs.

If they do get in I wont let her foget how much extra in tax I will be payig every time she mentions going on holiday or those £1000 shoes and handbags she wants.

Get her to come on here, i'm sure we all can tear apart any Labour vaules and beliefs that she might share. With the Labour party it's too damn easy

Permabanned

Maybe u should respect your wife's right to vote any way she pleases

Caporegime
Get her to come on here, i'm sure we all can tear apart any Labour vaules and beliefs that she might share. With the Labour party it's too damn easy

Yet they're still coming second in this thread's poll Rob - despite our best efforts to get people to vote UKIP. I think you overestimate the impact forum jockeys like ourselves actually have :)

Soldato
Yet they're still coming second in this thread's poll Rob - despite our best efforts to get people to vote UKIP. I think you overestimate the impact forum jockeys like ourselves actually have :)

Or there's people that haven't bothered to vote for the 5th time, i almost didn't bother as i'm fed up with the constant rubbish about UKIP from the likes of DP and wanted to stay quite.

Man of Honour
Maybe u should respect your wife's right to vote any way she pleases

Pointing out that someone is making a bad choice doesn't impact their ability to make the choice, but with the right to make it comes the responsibility for that choice.

The labour party don't see it that way of course, they believe that others have the responsibility to cover the choices people make, and force them to do so.

Caporegime
Soldato

You must be doing pretty well for yourself if you can afford to buy your wife £1000 shoes. :)

Man of Honour
OP
Or there's people that haven't bothered to vote for the 5th time, i almost didn't bother as i'm fed up with the constant rubbish about UKIP from the likes of DP and wanted to stay quite.

There's currently 653 votes with time left to run. The first poll had 684, the second 611, the third 707, the fourth 698. You could be right and there are people choosing not to vote for the fifth time but even if we accept that the second poll is anomalously low then the number of votes cast so far for the fifth looks to be in the right sort of ballpark despite having time left to you.

The vote however is anonymous so unless you want to make an issue of who you're voting for then it would be highly unlikely for anyone else to know.

Soldato
I'll only start respecting your posts when you finally admit you were wrong to accuse me of being a BNP supporter and apologise. Otherwise your posts are worthless in my eyes

He blames David Cameron for his lack of home ownership, apparently the torys were in power when house prices went from 3x national average wage in price to 10-15x during 1998-2008. So you can't really expect much :p

Soldato
Im talking about long term job shy, not those who have fallen on hard times via redundancy etc. Pretty sure thats obvious if you use your nose to breathe.

I've got nothing against the long term job shy i made this clear time and again as you'd know if your eyes were open while you tried to read.

There are plenty of deserving, keen and desperate unemployed people who need a job why should any effort or expense be undergone to make the lives of a couple of hundred thousand doleies hard which simply means less effort for those that want the help and would be good productive workers rather than miserable workers who are a liability?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Im talking about long term job shy, not those who have fallen on hard times via redundancy etc. Pretty sure thats obvious if you use your nose to breathe.

Who are this "long term job shy" you're talking about? How many of them in the UK are there? Is it a reasonable response to these people to make the life of the much, much larger group of people who claim benefits either temporarily or because they are unable to work worse in order to target these people?

Caporegime
I take it you must be sitting at home in tracksuit bottoms all day claiming benefits then because anyone who pays income tax is better off under the last government than they would have been under labour. Care to elaborate more. You seem to be bothered about the bedroom "tax" which indicates you are obviously on some kind of benefits.

Coalition tax policy has made almost everyone worse off, and their economic incompetence resulted in the longest period of sub-inflation wage growth on record so I'm not sure on what planet the Coalition have done well for working people. Especially as the policy you're presumably referring to - the tax giveaway to middle and upper income households that is the personal allowance rise - was a Lib Dem policy that the Tories decried before the 2010 election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom