FIFA 15

Soldato
If some-one was to try and talk to me right now Ithink id rip off their head and stomp the **** out of it

****ing thunder **** watching every replay of every action and winning 2-1 with ****ing all +10 ****

Just quoting for when you calm down and look back at it and want to edit your post :p

Associate
anyone got Modric and looking to sell him (PC)
none on the market for over a week!!

Not me but isn't these market changes ridiculous , loads of players are currently not able to be bought. I still cant get the CAM IF Bolasie and a few others i fancy getting .

These changes have been one hell of a serious derp !

Soldato
Not me but isn't these market changes ridiculous , loads of players are currently not able to be bought. I still cant get the CAM IF Bolasie and a few others i fancy getting .

These changes have been one hell of a serious derp !

yep, EA have really messed it up!!

Associate
Bought this for the PC this time round because of the next-gen graphics. I do like the better goalies but not a whole has changed over the last few years. Saying that, I will hopefully buy a PS4 by the time FIFA 16 comes out.

Soldato
Anyone else play Co Op with friends online? That's all I can be bothered with now that they have ruined ultimate team. Co op's great when u get used to playing with the same person and formation.

Back
Top Bottom