*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
And Crota HM still eludes me grrrrr :E

Will set up another run after reset. Gonna be 'that guy' though and ask for 32s with health regen weapons/armour.

Soldato
Alrighty, let's get back to some raiding. I would still like to do CE HM, but if we don't have enough 32s with health regen I'll happily do another VoG HM.

Tuesday 7:30pm GMT PS4

1) middgen
2)
3)
4)
5)

Associate
Thanks guys for the immense fun last night running crota and vog, first time ive ever completed vog but i now kinda get the gist of what to do.

Always up for another raid so anytime you lot are up for it, let me know. Got some nice drops from vog whereas with crota i didnt get sweet FA and even earlier in the day when i ran it with a few other guys:p.

Again enjoyed gaming with you lot, good fun and great bunch of lads.

You picked VoG up fast, pretty good to say your first time was Hard Mode!

Regarding Crota, do you have a second/third character? As you can only drop gear on a raid once a week, if you ran earlier in the day on the same character that'll be why you did drop anything.

I dropped 2 exotics at Atheon :D Only need Hezen Vengeance for a full set of VoG weapons

Associate
Time for Wednesday Night Raiding to make a come back after its week off!

Raid: 2x Crota NM, VoG HM
Time: Wednesday 8pm-ish

Run 1

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3)
4)
5)
6)

Run 2

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3) WardyP
4) Yimpy ?
5)
6)

VoG

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3) WardyP
4) Yimpy ?
5)
6)

Associate
Thanks guys for the immense fun last night running crota and vog, first time ive ever completed vog but i now kinda get the gist of what to do.

Always up for another raid so anytime you lot are up for it, let me know. Got some nice drops from vog whereas with crota i didnt get sweet FA and even earlier in the day when i ran it with a few other guys:p.

Again enjoyed gaming with you lot, good fun and great bunch of lads.

You picked VoG up fast, pretty good to say your first time was Hard Mode!

Regarding Crota, do you have a second/third character? As you can only drop gear on a raid once a week, if you ran earlier in the day on the same character that'll be why you did drop anything.

I dropped 2 exotics at Atheon :D Only need Hezen Vengeance for a full set of VoG weapons

Yeah you did well mate. The portals at Atheon can be a pain and when you're a little unsure of using the relic it feels like the pressure is on. Especially if everyone who gets teleported hasn't done it before! Considering it was hard mode as well you def did well, we've spent hours even just at the confluxes with an experienced team before! :D

Overall was a good run, I love a jaunt through VoG!

Soldato
Alrighty, let's get back to some raiding. I would still like to do CE HM, but if we don't have enough 32s with health regen I'll happily do another VoG HM.

1) middgen
2)
3)
4)
5)

I can come VoG HM as I don't meet the requirements for CE HM. I'll be online anyway.

Associate
As SPK is available on Thursday as well I'm putting another list up for Thursday...

Raid: Crota NM x1, VoG NM or HM.
Time: Thursday 8.30pm-ish

Crota NM

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3)
4)
5)
6)

VoG

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3)
4)
5)
6)

Soldato
Wed

Time for Wednesday Night Raiding to make a come back after its week off!

Raid: 2x Crota NM, VoG HM
Time: Wednesday 8pm-ish

Run 1

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3) Parko
4) Yimpy
5) McDan1el
6)

Run 2

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3) WardyP
4) Parko
5) McDan1el
6)

VoG

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3) WardyP
4) Parko
5) McDan1el
6)

Thur

As SPK is available on Thursday as well I'm putting another list up for Thursday...

Crota NM

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3) McDan1el
4)
5)
6)

VoG

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3) McDan1el
4)
5)
6)

Soldato
Originally Posted by mid_gen View Post

1) middgen
2) DavieM66
3) apatia7
4)
5)

I'm confused if this is for 32s with health regen only or not:) Signing up just in case as I need them shards to get to 32.

What's the best way to get health regen? I can only think of Suros, which I don't have yet.

Associate
Got to rank 4 on Titan and done rank 4 on Warlock aswel last night. The last day of IB xp boost was awesome.

Cheers to the guys i played IB with off here, was fun. See you in the Crucible :p

Soldato

1) middgen
2) DavieM66
3) apatia7
4) Evil Par5n1p
5)

I'm pretty adept with sword too, can run 3 times if everyone is up for it.
Not really into Atheon but will run on my hunter as I'm trying to get the chest piece.

Associate

Crota NM

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3) McDan1el
4) Wardyp
5)
6)

VoG

1) KWJay
2) SPK
3) McDan1el
4) Wardyp
5)
6)

Caporegime
I'm confused if this is for 32s with health regen only or not:) Signing up just in case as I need them shards to get to 32.

What's the best way to get health regen? I can only think of Suros, which I don't have yet.

it's a perk on some items of armour

e.g. pick up an orb regens health.

read death (exotic pulse) has health regen if you kill something but it takes up your exotic slot which should be reserved for a launcher unless your on sword or boomer distraction duty

without health regen your a liability, it can be done but with boomers shooting at you and you don't have full health your dead even with full health a boomer can take you out (i'm talking about when going out and back to shard room as well as ogre room).

oh and cursed thralls, one of them could pop out from anywhere and without full health your dead

Caporegime

1) middgen
2) DavieM66
3) apatia7
4) Evil Par5n1p
5)
6)

sub - psychosonny

Not really into Atheon but will run on my hunter as I'm trying to get the chest piece.

put me down as a sub for now as I have no idea what i'll be doing later on tonight, i've got plenty of experience and in fact i'm only missing 2 guns from CE the nechro and HOC which is a normal mode drop

Soldato

Nice one I was hoping some of our resident HM swordbearers would be up for it :)

Apatia, I asked for 32s with health regen as last night we spent most of the time not even making it out of the crystal room in one piece. You need to be all leaving the crystal room max health as a starting point, and being able to hoover up orbs on rotations to top up health from stray boomer hits and stuff. It makes a huge difference, OweO was doing a fine job on sword and we were taking him down timely enough, it was just people dying causing wipes.

You must be very close to 32 now? The helmets below all give health when you pick up an orb. Worth picking one up if Xur sells them. You can get away without it on defender titan as you regen when you pop your bubble.

the Hunter's Mask of the Third Man
the Titan's Insurmountable Skullfort
the Warlock's Apotheosis Veil
the Warlock's Light Beyond Nemesis

Back
Top Bottom