*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I finally completed ME3 last week. Great game, especially if you've carried over your character from 1 and 2.

I found that nothing else has been able to grab my attention since, and have gone back to ME1 to play through with a renegade female Shepard.

I am only just at the start and exploring the new Normandy. Was fed up with the shocking textures so I spent an hour or so sorting out a high res texture mod and the game looks a lot nicer now :)

i dont think that includes all the dlc...

No, it only includes the From Ashes DLC sorry!

But does include the soundtrack, artwork and a digital comic book.

Associate
I am only just at the start and exploring the new Normandy. Was fed up with the shocking textures so I spent an hour or so sorting out a high res texture mod and the game looks a lot nicer now :)

No, it only includes the From Ashes DLC sorry!

But does include the soundtrack, artwork and a digital comic book.

Can you link me to the mods please?:D

Associate
Associate
I finally completed ME3 last week. Great game, especially if you've carried over your character from 1 and 2.

I found that nothing else has been able to grab my attention since, and have gone back to ME1 to play through with a renegade female Shepard.

I'm still playing ME2. I started a new save after losing 10% of progress. I played through ME1 in about a week, so hopefully I'll stick to it this time and move onto ME3 soon after.

Associate
I finished ME1. And then read that in ME3, I'd have to buy dlc to access some important bits to the story.... and after the buying the box set trilogy I found that very annoying. So I sold it.

Soldato
Well last night I ended up buying into the SW Collection from Steam. Seemed like a good price to me. Picked up Lego SW Complete Saga too. Think this should be my spending done now for a while :rolleyes:

Going to wait until the older games get a bigger sale than just 10%.

Soldato
GTA 5 is £30.80 on GMG with the code 23OFFH-OLIDAY-WEEKND, for 1£ more I'd buy it from an official stocker just to be safe, CD Key sites are fine but only worth the tiny risk involved if they are vastly cheaper imo.

Associate
Well last night I ended up buying into the SW Collection from Steam. Seemed like a good price to me. Picked up Lego SW Complete Saga too. Think this should be my spending done now for a while :rolleyes:

Going to wait until the older games get a bigger sale than just 10%.

NO, spend all your monies :)

Associate
Latest Bundle Stars deal is up for £3.99

Planetary Annihilation
STEAM - WIN / MAC / LINUX

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
STEAM - WIN

Of Orcs And Men
STEAM - WIN

It came from space, and ate our brains
STEAM - WIN / MAC

Super Motherload
STEAM - WIN

Merchants of Kaidan

The Original Strife: Veteran Edition

Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey
STEAM - WIN / MAC

Survivalist
STEAM - WIN

Spark Rising
STEAM - WIN

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bund...424048125&mc_cid=59a008d72e&mc_eid=b5f81baea7

Soldato
Anyone know the cheapest place to get a Mass effect origin key?

And is there any cheap way to get the DLC for each game? Decided to do a full playthrough but dont want to miss out on anything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom