• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Associate
Postal voted last week. Voted Liberal in one of the safest tory seats in the country. To some this is a wasted vote and a pointless exercise. Not to me.

When we are looking at a coalition, each party will be pushing their credibility to be in Gov based on total share of the vote.

Associate
OP
Nothing new then - none of these Whitehall muppets can agree on anything - unless it's what they should be paid and there expenses, then they pat each other's back's

It's is one thing not agreeing on something that only matters mordantly, it's another thing all together when it's on Trident or reversing all cuts.

Associate
OP
Conservatives would only ever have a chance at 2 places and its even doubtful.

3 is possible, 2 if SNP does well, but if there was a swing from Labour to Conservative then SNP could get 56 and the extra support for Conservative will give them that seat they already have, the one where the SNP is doing well.

Soldato
Postal vote for Conservative in generals, Labour for local borough.

In recent years, our local Labour borough have got creative with less money from a central Tory government and things have improved greatly. Previously they were ridiculously wasteful and managed to impede services with bloat.

Besides that, it's more fun than just spoiling my vote. lol

Soldato
Just voted for the one party that's proven to be able to organise a ****-up in a brewery : UKIP.

As it's the safest Tory seat in history, my vote will make no difference to how events unfold over the next few days.

Tory/UKIP coalition with Boris and Nigel at the helm would be epic just for the weapon-grade conniption fit it would give the Guardianistas.

Back
Top Bottom