***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
In sp I tend to find a nice car, take it to my garage and never use it again :o. they should let you insure vehicles in sp so you can take it on a mission then leave it and not have to worry.

I'm surprised my scores are still standing on the shooting range in sp. Out of 400+ people in the clan not many seem to be playing it...:confused:

You get a 25% discount at ammunation for golding all the shooting range challenges and they are easy with a mouse.

Soldato
In sp I tend to find a nice car, take it to my garage and never use it again :o. they should let you insure vehicles in sp so you can take it on a mission then leave it and not have to worry.

I'm surprised my scores are still standing on the shooting range in sp. Out of 400+ people in the clan not many seem to be playing it...:confused:

You get a 25% discount at ammunation for golding all the shooting range challenges and they are easy with a mouse.

I noticed that with deathmatches. I'm second but haven't played much of it.

Associate
Question for GTA V owners through the rockstar social club downloader.
is there any official or safe way to back up the game so that you don't have to redownload the game again similar to steams backup media.
Thank you

Permabanned
Question for GTA V owners through the rockstar social club downloader.
is there any official or safe way to back up the game so that you don't have to redownload the game again similar to steams backup media.
Thank you

Ahh you are like 15 mins away from me ;)

All you do is backup the files in a safe location once it has downloaded, you download a .exe from social club you run this each time and select the location of your backed up files to install it again from the files.

Soldato
I never have any issues with my car disappearing - it's always next to me when I spawn in? :confused:
It is quite common - happened a lot on the consoles during launch to both Online and SP. I lost about 2mill of cars online on my PS3 and a heap of them on SP. You lose interest fast once your modded cars vanish...

Seems to be still happening with the PC release so I am hesitant in going full on modding some of mine.

Man of Honour
It is quite common - happened a lot on the consoles during launch to both Online and SP. I lost about 2mill of cars online on my PS3 and a heap of them on SP. You lose interest fast once your modded cars vanish...

Seems to be still happening with the PC release so I am hesitant in going full on modding some of mine.

Occasionally happens in online at the moment, but they always seem to come back. SP my cars disappear all the time!

Soldato
SO these cars which you buy and tart up ingame, does this mean you keep them for good or do you need to drive them to the garage each time before you save and quit?

So what happens to all the cars that you guys tart up if you exit? Do you drive them to a garage or do you just log off immediately and they get impounded?

Underboss
OP
really dislike the system they have in singleplayer where it makes your car disappear when you go into missions.

They can manage to have it waiting at the end of missions for GTA:Online, why not single player ?

Yup, and why oh why does Franklin after ever ymission get given that bloody green bike thing. I have blown it up, sunk it, left it in the mountains, had it crushed under a train and left it in the ghetto - and the bloody thing still spawns after ever mission.

I want to be able to call my mechanic and have a car delivered to me just like in MP.

Well now that my main garage is full up with super/sports cars, I have started on a second garage which is just basically everything else :p I have a couple of muscle cars (dominator was my first online car, even since the PS3 launch days, as well as the Ruiner, awesome car :D), and now I'm starting to get some more off-road vehicles. The "Rusty Rebel" is only 3k but it's performs absolutely amazingly offered due to it's lift, and it also has a bunch of customisable options. Also bought the Merryweather Mesa, just as good if not better due to being somewhat 4x4, but you can't sell it (?) for some reason :mad: I don't think I'm ever gonna sell it for a long time, but it's still annoying since the upgrades for it are quite expensive and it will always take up a space in my garage when I try to destroy it/get rid of it. Also got my trust worthy bifta back after I lost it to a glitch.

Soldato
So what happens to all the cars that you guys tart up if you exit? Do you drive them to a garage or do you just log off immediately and they get impounded?

No need to drive to a garage in MP, just log off and when you log back in it'll be next to you.
It only gets impounded if you leave the game whilst being chased by cops.

Back
Top Bottom