***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Jesus, A post shared post is doing the rounds on SV by a bloke who said he walked away from a stand at vape jam still vaping the V'shark he had tried. After he realised he still had it, he didnt take it back as he "couldnt remember where it came from". I dont condone theft and it is a bit shady but you would think he had commited genocide as they banding together with masks and bats to track him down at this point :p

Its getting quite nasty and sometimes people need to remember we have all done stuff in our lives that isnt always the right thing to do :)

There's a lot of KB warriors there.. A lot of the stuff being sold there is advertised else where, so it's nice to but real names and faces to people's internet names. I think you missed the sale of three zeros and two b'boxes whilst you was on your jollies, I've missed them too but someone was bragging about it the other day. There's some real F5 snipers on that sales site... And a lot of buyers remorse lol

Probably sounding well ignorant, but... what's 'SV'?

A dark place where no sane vaper would go lol..

Last edited:
Underboss
I met Paula from SV yesterday at VapeJam. She seeme ok, had a "no clones" or some variation T-shirt on.

I was talking to my pal on the way home, I am not a theif and not condoning it but, it would have been so easy to walk away woth mods/juices yesterday. Each stall had around 15-20 people trying juice at once, normally around 3 people trying to serve them all. They had VS rdna 40's just laying around either charging or not being used. A less moral person could have made a killing taking stuff. Full bottles on juice were just sitting in arms reach the whole day.

I don't like most of the SV lot as I have said before, but on this they are right imo - no chance the person couldn't remember. Just plain old simple theft.

Soldato
Paula does seem 'normal', in the way she and the other female admin don't join in the group beatings lol...

Just reading up on it, one store lost four rdnas and few VFs went missing.. Thief was riot, a lot of the U.S. vendors have said they have lost more stuff at vape jam than another event, it only takes one or two to spoil it for everyone.

Guess I was wrong about the free stuff; as in stuff people was giving away not as in nicking stuff, seen some photos of people hoards... I guess the jam is pretty new? In the old days of computer expos, I used to get loads of free stuff but the amount just went down and down.. Now your lucky to get a pen, lol.

I might pop down next year if it's still on..

Underboss
I openly heard people going up to vendors asking them for free juice. It was mental, the only free stuff I got (ok it was a fair bit) was from vendors giving away bags or during the main stage give aways. I never asked for anything free, some bird threatened to fight me for the hat which I grabbed in mid air.

My pal got a free hat because he told some lad he was being cheeky asking for a free hat, this lad just walked up to Khali Vapors, interupting my pal have a try and said "I want a free hat". Madness

Also on Khali Vapors, they had the best juice line I have ever tasted, spent £20 on 4 15ml bottles, they were just fantastic. The US have some great premium juices that make ours look cheap!

Shame I'm banned from SV really, I miss the hazing.

Soldato
rewicked and tried the green crack again in the Billow. Much more flavour this time even though its only been 2 days. maybe a placebo effect?

Very nice :) is it worth the price? I'm not sure yet

Soldato
rewicked and tried the green crack again in the Billow. Much more flavour this time even though its only been 2 days. maybe a placebo effect?

Very nice :) is it worth the price? I'm not sure yet

It's a weird flavour, it kinda grows on you without you knowing. When I first got it, it was meh. Then after a bit I was vaping tank after tank and I was actually disappointed when it wasn't green crack. lol

But it's more of a MTL tank juice than a dripper/lung hitting juice (for me) :)

Soldato
It's a weird flavour, it kinda grows on you without you knowing. When I first got it, it was meh. Then after a bit I was vaping tank after tank and I was actually disappointed when it wasn't green crack. lol

But it's more of a MTL tank juice than a dripper/lung hitting juice (for me) :)

Tbh the more I Vape it the more I am enjoying it. I tastes very similar to the apple the liberty flights do IMO anyway

Soldato
So I used up the supplied cotton and coils that came with the Subtank Mini so far so good, it's been an excellent vape no cigs in 4 weeks.

Time for replacements i got some .6 ohm kanthal prewound coils an some koh gen do cotton and either either get horrid tasting vape or no taste at all, I'm going to experiment with sligtly more cotton next re-wick, anyone else had similar problems?

Soldato
I was talking to my pal on the way home, I am not a theif and not condoning it but, it would have been so easy to walk away woth mods/juices yesterday. Each stall had around 15-20 people trying juice at once, normally around 3 people trying to serve them all. They had VS rdna 40's just laying around either charging or not being used. A less moral person could have made a killing taking stuff. Full bottles on juice were just sitting in arms reach the whole day.

I was at a boot sale this morning, and a young man had a stall full of USA juices, like Suicide Bunny, Prometheus etc..... all with not for resale on the labels.

Was selling them for £5 a bottle, i asked him if he was at Vapejam and he said yes.
He more or less admitted to me he swiped them.
I still bought a few off him just to see what the hype is about ;)
Derailed is ok but imo it would be better mixed with a little VC.

Permabanned
Anyone ordered Jax's custard's recently and received them? Was about to order some to try but i see mention a week ago on another site that people hadn't received their orders as the guy had broke his wrists in a bike accident.

Soldato
So I used up the supplied cotton and coils that came with the Subtank Mini so far so good, it's been an excellent vape no cigs in 4 weeks.

Time for replacements i got some .6 ohm kanthal prewound coils an some koh gen do cotton and either either get horrid tasting vape or no taste at all, I'm going to experiment with sligtly more cotton next re-wick, anyone else had similar problems?

If you're getting a horrid taste, it's usually (in my experience) hot spots on the coil.

So that means either not enough cotton, or your coil is burning unevenly. Remove the cotton and dry fire it a bit while looking at it. You may see a hot leg. Just adjust the coil a little until it's working evenly.

There's also the "brush" method, which for some reason works wonders. Just lightly brush across the coil a few times with the end of a tiny screwdriver.

Associate
Hi Guys,

Not a smoker myself but have a friend who desperately wants to stop smoking. They currently smoke approx 6-8 per day (John Player cigarettes at the moment).

I was looking to get them some sort of beginner kit and see where it goes from there.

Going from the first page I was looking at this to get them started > http://myepack.co.uk/kits/mini-protank-2-kit-black.html.

Any thoughts on it? And what e-liquids would be best?

Cheers

Underboss
I was at a boot sale this morning, and a young man had a stall full of USA juices, like Suicide Bunny, Prometheus etc..... all with not for resale on the labels.

Was selling them for £5 a bottle, i asked him if he was at Vapejam and he said yes.
He more or less admitted to me he swiped them.
I still bought a few off him just to see what the hype is about ;)
Derailed is ok but imo it would be better mixed with a little VC.

Try the Suicide Bunny Madrina - very nice!

Soldato
Hi Guys,

Not a smoker myself but have a friend who desperately wants to stop smoking. They currently smoke approx 6-8 per day (John Player cigarettes at the moment).

I was looking to get them some sort of beginner kit and see where it goes from there.

Going from the first page I was looking at this to get them started > http://myepack.co.uk/kits/mini-protank-2-kit-black.html.

Cheers

At this point, you're probably best to skip the Protank and just go straight to the Subtank Mini or Nano (depending on the device). Check around for starter kits including one of those.

Soldato
Hummmm... What to do... What to do...
I've found someone selling a zero clone with an authentic dna 40 and charger board. The photo op that they have sent me has zero glue and it comes with 6 months warranty, which is more than what some authentic mod makers offer.

Would you pay £130 pounds for such a clone?

Soldato
Hi Guys,

Cheers

Great thanks, any e-liquids you'd recommend to start off?

Me personally, I wouldn't start someone off on a subtank as to get the most from it you tend to have to lung hit it, which means pulling the vape straight to the lungs, it's nothing like actually smoking where your get a mouth full of smoke then pull it to your lungs (mouth to lung). If you don't try to mouth to lung a subtank your get a mouth full of air, it maybe different with the new air flow system but most stores are still stocking the old ones.

If you have a look at the intermittent setup, there's an aspire nautilus mini and an istick.. I would opt for that, even if the person your buying for decides to move on to sub ohming, they may need a mouth to lung tank system.. Where's there's plenty of people who don't actually like to lung hit and can't get on with the subtanks.

if your getting a MTL tank get something around 18mg (1.8%) or even more as John Players are super strong. If your getting a subtank or some other sub-ohming tank.. Get some juice that's around 6mg (6%), they will burn a lot more juice sub-ohming so they tend to only need half the nicotine as they getting it twice as fast. RY4 is a very common juice for noobies, as it is tobacco flavoured but sweet. Try some fruit (cherry) menthol and some custard as well.

Hope that makes sense...

--------
Edit: anyone seen Ice around? I worry about him blowing himself up when he's quite.. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom