FIFA 15

Caporegime
OP
How did it affect legit players?

Sorry, I'm totally out the loop on this, just had my son questioning why the market wasn't available when he played and had/have no idea how much they've changed.

It seems from reading around people were going off their rockers on Twitter about this, but I can't see the rage, buying coins from eBay was not how EA envisaged this working and just makes a mockery of the whole FUT idea, when you can just buy coins outside the game and get the best players.

Soldato
Because loads of good players are now impossible to find on the market... they reduced the prices but loads of coins are still in the system so it's impossible to find many high rated players or in forms

Caporegime
OP
So how are IF card released? You get lucky from opening a pack? You can only obtain them via luck?

I am so out of touch with how those IF/TOTW(s/y) etc stuff works I need it spoon fed to me.

Soldato
So how are IF card released? You get lucky from opening a pack? You can only obtain them via luck?

I am so out of touch with how those IF/TOTW(s/y) etc stuff works I need it spoon fed to me.

Yes (new players are only introduced into the game via packs), and since no-one is buying/selling players, no packs are being bought either. Everyone is holding on to what they have, be it coins or players.

It's like a recession :p

Soldato
Gone for a front two of IF Carroll and IF Klose.

I'm almost certainly the fist person to ever say that.

E; also anyone on PC want to buy a Chelsea Cuadrado or SIF Perisic?

Last edited:
Soldato
Does everyone still play like a **** in seasons? I got as far as Div 3 I think then got annoyed every single game and only played torunies. Then my tournament thing broke and I just play singles.

Messi definitely > Ronaldo by the way imo. I don't know if it's because I have him on 7 chem at ST or if I am expecting him to set the world alight every time he gets the ball but he has actually been really disappointing for me :(

Soldato
Its mad how much a difference it is going from a silly team to a normal team.

Forgot what a completed pass looked like, along with players that can actually control,turn and dribble etc.

Not sure why i keep playing with silly teams as i play 100x better with a cheapo team.

Probably reason why i am so much better on the PS4 version over the xbox.

Back
Top Bottom